Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

MINI-GOLF: hints & player courses on Big Fish

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 9, 15 4:14 PM
Post #1 The thread has hints for playing, building, courses available/empty/unplayable and ratings of standout courses. Use FIND in your browser to find clown pieces, your name, etc.

Place any ideas/suggestions for golf here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/441370.page#6072198

Wiki comments has course area pics:
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Mini_Golf_Zone

Perfect courses for beginners to practice on - Or to complete the achievements: See post 14 & 16 for 1-hole courses; see post 17 & 18 for 2 -18 holes; see post 19 for broken/empty courses that have been open, but are NOT playable. (Courses must be playable for achievements)

Standout courses- pages 1 & 2 A template is in post 32, pge2, so please add any course you feel merits it.

To start: You can go to mini- golf courses from Amicus Isle by clicking on a player and small green or, Gilmore by the lumber-mill, or from the Globe SE of the commons. (Prerequisite to build a course: ranch, lumber mill, Gilmore quest)

Playing Mini golf: Enter at Flag #1, where you see golf putter/golf balls (each hole should be sequential) Click to have a circle with an arrow appear. When the arrow points to the area you wish to hit the ball, click again. (or click hold click) Have your cursor line up with the hole and the ball, or use angle/reflection, like a pool cue. Release the ball using the intensity shown in the pie grid. If it is near the hole, click on the hole when the bar comes back to you, for a better chance of hitting it in hole. The closer the bar to you, the shorter the putt. (WAY easier to say than do!)

GLITCHES: turkey hole sometimes needs to be hit so the turkey's head is IN the hole, so try it if it bounces out of hole. If the turkey's head is always in the hole, this also applies. Ghosts, hearts, boat are glitchy. (Justin is aware)

When you enter the score to save, rate the course. (Rate 1-5 stars for fun, challenge, layout, not because you like the player or it has a clown piece)

MMMMMMMMM BONUS CLOWN PIECE

Daily Bonus: Every 20 hours, you can get a random reward of energy, power and mana for getting the ball in the clown's mouth! This applies to anyone's golf course OR ranch set-up. The clown head has a black display of the hours 'til ready

Edited on 03/20/2016 at 12:28:15 PM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

Re:Mini Golf Zone hints and courses available on Big Fish

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 9, 15 4:15 PM
Post #2 Mini golf Course Building:
Be sure to leave your mini golf course closed until it is ready (leave default red x) and playable. All holes need a putter and flag. Do not leave a putter only, as it makes course unplayable. It is important to play the course before opening, so your players can enjoy it and not be frustrated.

*Adding 5 to 10 obstacles to one hole is too demanding. Two and 3 max are challenging and fun. Leaving open ends or sides means a player will not be able to rate or get a final score to count for achievements.

*You can change the direction of pieces to fit them together. (circular arrow, bottom right in build)

*The green/blue S-shaped ramp obstacles can only be played from left to right or bottom to top or it will block play. (Small ramp faces player, large ramp faces hole) if you place it just before the hole (or 2 pieces away) in a straight line, it can go in the hole.

*The Pot of Gold/Popcorn are obstacles, not end holes, so you need to buy a flag and hole piece to finish either one. The ball jumps out of the hole and usually bounces nearer the flag if you place it in this order: player, then hole, pot of gold, THEN flag end-hole. Use on a straight away, just before the hole or place 2 away. ( it can go in)

*Castle is placed so that drawbridge faces player. If you place the castle just before the hole, it can go in! Best from south to North.

* The boat has to have the "at rest" boat, square side with 2 open channels, facing the player to the West. It works best if no obstacle is in front, unless it is a castle.

*Set obstacles to complement one another, not obstruct. Back to back obstacles are tiresome on every hole. (Really!)

*Use stepping stones or tiles to make paths to show people which section of the course they are to play next.

*To set/ reset par and flag numbers, click on the putter piece. ~PLEASE check hole numbers are sequential as you test your course for readiness!~

IMPORTANT! Once your course is complete AND you played it, open it to others by clicking on the 'let other people play' line. (green check) Doing so means the square by the visit other player's ranch, is green and clickable!

Edited on 03/07/2016 at 10:22:02 AM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 9, 15 4:25 PM
Post #3 Big Fish players are not as lucky to have their friends on a list so they can ask them to play and rate their mini golf. That is a shame because some of the courses are pretty outstanding and deserve to be in the top rated area! In the next series of replies are the courses played and rated thus far.

Some players are asking how courses got top rated. Initially, a few asked me to play their course and met me on a specified Island number on Amicus Isle and I rated accordingly, but mostly, when on Amicus I clicked on every green square to try all opened courses. Now that many more are making courses, and golfing and rating, it is not quite as simple as that! (And I am thankful more people are rating, for fairness) Asking in chat or even asking people to try your course when on Amicus Isle are your best options. If you have a great course that you feel deserves attention, go on, give it a shot!

I am also happy to rate and add courses to this thread, so PM me if you have a course you want rated or reevaluated We can set place/day/time to meet.

Please, keep in mind some players are newer and do not have the resources, so cannot have extravagant courses, but made a mini golf for you to play on regardless. Have fun and enjoy them all! Once more players close their empty mini courses, it will also be fun to do random courses, but thus far 8 out of 10 are open even though they are unplayable. (Rumbittothecore says its because people like seeing a green check mark, and although it made me laugh, she may well be correct!)

Developers -Justin Stocks and Community manager on forums and chat -Erika Kramer are also in the top-rated courses so go check them out as well! Erika has a beautiful and well laid out course that is medium to challenging, 18 holes and *clown on first hole. Justin has pared his down to be a practice 9 holes, low challenge and easy with the *clown on the 9th hole.

Thanks to the developers for making the Minii-golf Zone game within a game! It will come in very handy for those of us with long winters.

Edited on 11/07/2015 at 10:30:24 AM PST

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jun 10, 15 10:52 AM
Poleroider has a fabulous 18 hole course. It is really inventive in it's layout and looks deceptively easy. I liked it so much I played it twice It's definitely a 5 course. Sorry I didn't pay attention to the course dressing as I was absorbed in playing

Tips

1. Play the course yourself to make sure it is actually playable. I get really frustrated when I have been playing a course which suddenly has a hole which you just can't play due to a piece not being in alignment, which classes as out of bounds, or no flag or turkey hole to finish it.

2. The green S-shaped ramp obstacle can only be played from left to right or bottom to top. If the ball approaches from the top or right of the piece, there is no way you can pass it.

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 10, 15 12:29 PM
Post #5 I did have player test for playability before opening in my second hint, but made it a third hint and expounded, but the trouble is so many will not be reading forums. i wish they have some way to leave comments for the course. (I did suggest that to Justin, as it is an entirely different area, but will not hold my breath) *Update: he said they are looking at ways to add some communication/feedback

I tend to click on players and rush to try their course and there is none, and yesterday the very top rated had an incomplete last hole (it was impossible to complete as the volcano blocked and sent you off of the course with 4 open ends.

Edited on 06/27/2015 at 1:32:55 PM PST

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jun 10, 15 12:56 PM
Ooops, I thought I'd read it carefully, obviously not though

The volcano with a couple of open ends doesn't bother me much, as long as the course continues to a finish after. I either hit at it and hope it spits me out in the direction I want to go, but if it doesn't, & my ball goes out of bounds, I'll start the hole again as long as it wasn't hard work to get to that point. If it was hard work, I tip-tap around it to stay "in bounds".

I've just discovered "visit random courses". It is much easier to find a playable course. There are quite a lot of none or 1 holers, but it's easier than going back to Amicus each time. Of course you don't know who's course it is, but if you come across a fabulous one worthy of 5 , their name will appear on the "top rated" board

BTW I don't think this game is synched to the FB game. So all the players which appear on the board, will be Bigfish players.

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 10, 15 5:04 PM
Post #7
Rumbitothecore wrote: BTW I don't think this game is synched to the FB game. So all the players which appear on the board, will be Bigfish players.

Erika wrote on another forum that all 6 platforms will have their golf "links" linked...

Edited on 06/27/2015 at 1:33:34 PM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 10, 15 9:37 PM
Post #8 I bow to thee oh Golf Goddess! Amazing decorations!

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: Hoochmoose

Number of holes: 21 holes with par between 6 to 9.

Your overall rating for playability, design, fun and creativity: (1-10) 10

Playability: Challenging for sure ... Whew! ... but amazing and fun! (OMG)

Design and layout: (1-10) 10! Just wow... lots of places to rest... and have a drink heheh Be sure to take a real walk around the course, as well as play.

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 10! A lot of effort put into it

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y

Hints/suggestions/feedback for the course owner: *Lots more WOWS!* Gorgeous and a lot of work! This course is updated often and is a hoot to play. (and I do often!) It is a 5 star course and deserves to be on the top 10! Be sure to look around as all of it is so visually interesting. and also try a ranch visit for another eye popper!

Thematic and beautifully decorated!

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: Rumbitothecore

Number of holes: 18

Playability: Fun! fun! fun! Lots of paths to guide you!

Design and layout: (1-10) Holy crow, it's a theme park!

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 10 So much gold spent to make this a pretty course.

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y on 15th hole, but play the whole thing and rate it so that you can come back and play every day! (if no one plays it, it can drop off the top list...)

Hints/suggestions/feedback for the course owner: Having the snake be just before the hole means you have a chance of making it right into the hole after the snake ramp. (13) Just a suggestion as it is satisfying to have that as a reward for getting it just right. Played it for the third time and enjoyed it immensely! Loved your themes! (Visit the ranch as well sometime, she has a playground!)

Edited on 03/05/2016 at 4:29:22 PM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 10, 15 9:58 PM
Post #9 Welcome to the Jungle!!

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: westerneric

Number of holes: 18 holes

Playability: Paths were good!

Design and layout: (1-10) Very well laid out

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 9 lots of palm trees!

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y on 1st hole

Hints/suggestions/feedback for the course owner: It has a "Florida feel" and you set up the course very skillfully. Thanks for taking the time to fix the suggestions, and to make it fun and appealing to play. I am looking forward to playing it many times! The course is now 18 holes! Check it out

EXPERTLY laid out, unique, playable and for all to try! I rate it high!

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: richie64

Playability: Amazing, fun! Liked it so much played it again (and again!)

Design and layout: (1-10) 10 Whoa, check out the unique designs (holes 5 to 7)

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 10 The additions are wonderful! Nice job!

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y on 4th hole

Hints/suggestions/feedback: I played it at least 10 times and recommend it! From the maple leaf numbers to the design of the course, it made me smile. This player has redesigned the whole course to make it more fun, challenging and unique as he has discovered variables in layout that make for a laugh and possible holes in one! I got a hole in one on the most difficult looking of all! The course deserves a place in top rated for fun play, great layout and the unique displays so be sure to rate it after playing. This course changes in layout and design often, and now has a clown as well. So fun!

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: zumrp

Your overall rating for playability, design, fun and creativity: (1-10) 9

Playability: Starts easy and gets way more challenging! (I had one 2 putt)

Design and layout: (1-10) 10 - had some unique layouts and patterns

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 6 - Add more decor when you have some gold, if you can.

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) N

Edited on 12/23/2015 at 12:10:21 AM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 10, 15 9:59 PM
Post #10 One of the first to complete a course! Really pretty, and well done!

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: Thaliamin

Number of holes: 15 (ever changing! Will update each time I play)

Playability: Easy enough for anyone, challenging and fun (do I get a prize for hitting every single dynamite on hole 7? You make Nate proud I tell ya! AHHHHHHHHH)

Design and layout:: 9 Arrows help a lot as well as simple, effective paths

Course features and decoration: 9 Lots of work, creativity and intricate designs other have used to perfect their own courses =)

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y hole number1

Hints/feedback for the course owner: Lovely course, lots of great paths so easy to follow. I see you change it often so will come back to play again! The pink flamingo jungle is so cute! FYI *The castle is backwards on 2

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: Countrygal2

Number of holes: 7

Your overall rating for playability, design, fun and creativity: (1-10) 6

Playability: 2nd hole was a hoot! (see note!)

Design and layout: (1-10) 7 had some unique features=)

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 7, needs more decor when you have gold

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y hole 3

Hints/suggestions/feedback for the course owner: The biggest thing missing is paths that show you where to go. I stumbled about a bit at first (and that's dangerous with these teeny-weeny-wittle legs!) as most go North. Perhaps add some stone or tile paths to bring the playability up immensely!

*Besides paths, just a reminder castles work better with the drawbridge facing the player.

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: lisspiska

Number of holes: 9

Your overall rating for playability, design, fun and creativity: 8

Playability: Unique, easy, fun

Design and layout: 9

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 5

Hints /feedback for the course owner: I liked the feel of the course and your unique layout, but you do need paths and the castle on 3 is backward. (drawbridge faces player) Otherwise a good effort.

Edited on 01/15/2016 at 10:56:29 AM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 11, 15 10:55 AM
Post #11 Picturesque as well as fun!

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: Flybaby

Number of holes: 17

Playability: great course , easy to get around, and really fun to play!

Design and layout: (1-10) Additions are very unique, designs spectacular

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 10 pretty and decorative!

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y hole one

Hints/suggestions/feedback for the course owner: I played it for the third time and loved the new designs, obstacles and the themes. Hole 17 was so hard for me tonight as those bouncy mushrooms set me back every time, but the rest is pure gold! Well done! We have some pretty outstanding designers here in Big Fish Bushwhacker and you are one, for SURE! Well done.

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: Indicaflwr

Playability: good course

Design and layout: (1-10) 9 good layout, paths work well

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 6 has some decor

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y hole 18

Hints/suggestions/feedback for the course owner: Good paths to guide you through! Thanks a lot for your effort. Will play again (Hint* Back to back peppermints KILL me!!! But then maybe that was your goal? heheh)

Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: ajv1

Your overall rating for playability, design, fun and creativity: (1-10) 7

Playability: good course, perfect 9 hole for beginners

Design and layout: (1-10) 9 good layout, paths work well

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 6 needs some decor perhaps?

Hints/feedback for the course owner: It was very easy to play and well done! I recommend anyone just learning to start with this one!

Edited on 02/12/2016 at 1:04:51 PM PST

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jun 11, 15 1:18 PM
Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: Teisfortiger

Playability: (EG: Great, frustrating, difficult, amazing, fun!) Great, frustrating, difficult, amazing, fun! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!

Design and layout: (1-10) Covers the whole site near enough, and has paths to follow to the next hole.

Course features and decoration: (1-10) Beautiful & uncluttered

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y on hole 9

Hints/suggestions/feedback for the course owner: (Be specific if it is missing something and give the hole number as well, or just leave a kind message for all of their trouble) I just loved the "good luck" message before hole 7... and boy do we need it!! I'm getting loads of practice on the candy canes, but am no where near even the revised par
I had a great time playing though. I gave it 5 ... Thank you

Hopefully I have the right player & course, my notes from yesterday have got a little muddled

Flybaby
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Flybaby on Jun 11, 15 9:03 PM
You have done a great job in giving hints on how to play the mini golf game, Kitty. I also like your rating system. What a great help this will be to other players. By the way, I have made changes to my course, if you'd like to re-visit it. I guess it will always be a work in progress (especially since there are sure to be future upgrades to the game).
Happy gaming!

Edited on 06/11/2015 at 9:07:53 PM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

Re:Mini Golf Zone hints and courses available on Big

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 12, 15 5:23 PM
Post #14 Easy 1 hole courses

Special mention(for good or for bad heheh)
~Shamrock123 Fun!!!
~bigbrotherliam & happybird40... shortest Eek!
~monkeysue1278 longest Eeeeek!
~powwow3 let's play "find the one hole!"

Easy *clown Raiyn_halfbee_loriellen_luispascual_jayrabbit_tary1001_ksd1030
Easy asthehind_Luzifera_EmmaMiddleton_Iwanska.b_nosilla_taishap
sidsteph_Debdurant_paulasacto_daddybob19_whan_sharlzie_notramontin
RAM12 _maffs_yerengezgin_akresham_bmeyers_ jenikat_joylevy_ankara_joagrt
kmahar2_trillian1076_peppergen_demonmatz_arsenova_amyflegel_clmaggii
sdecaria_curvesmiddletown_cvrgoje_pnewlin60_megumia_bebelusha1_zbra772
clonvara_ rascal524_bigdcasto_aa.aa_iamasuseem_damonmatz_kiki8405_mattfn
x7986_mychel8888_ suzprin _marionhart14 _ shouldbe_redsonja(NW)_kristi55
lulutu_ monahicks16_staceyann99 (look SE)schwabbie88_wendyp63_ALAORA
kelly.a.sisung _mrsmuse2004_bettylisious_pikachu1980_wakullasunrise_ragnar24
kserksis(NW)_cmizanoglu_LilBitMom_notagoodname_KELLER.KSKK_Zentar27
pamela.myles20_chelsealindsay92_veronica.antonsen_boboshka_godwinv42
chrissele.rotter_kmendre_ purdypalmtree_Queen51790_susanelizabethm_mojcant
arispariel_femkeinge2_sunbeam15_mmdalmia_playful61_bolvari0528_vwl21_fatkil
bluegirl1106_azadanus_glassslipperz_thomasandadella_hunnattila_justinmoonboot
keren.waters_golddeelox(N)_kattmatix_tifacab(NW)_lliillaaccme_BeadyDragon
karla.arrocha86_kirstinepinholt_YaseminNova_voodoosmokey6(NW)_delsheikh(SE
gosika_Danica51(E)_ jmsg.ids_iamasueseeme_bluelumleydog_goldfishgirl_hell15
alannawhite88_christiscoming_icespirits_kapus29_Naniwaman_ChuckHavens
Roycem_gwoods0030_hoopyding_Rrralu16_Cer869_beryll82_PaulandMatt_lillymoe
Ellyssa4ever_tfosteriii_melanie2113_rkuperst_dbryce426_discus3
david.djivelekian_yasemiNova_oxymoronka_mmdalmia_dmann67_jayne671_ forkinsocket2_nic2200_iscratchi_yodief_mandidatta(NW)_firekeeper66_babysnail
cassandraannelutze_shadowhunter_tinyterri_margit.paluoja_masur4om_hunn.attila
8deedee2_jelenajevtic90_GemFinder_rifi171_justbeingme41775_mounicaaragattu
hondron_qwatyf_bmyers_saj3895_shelby85(SE)_JustGyrl_sorintanase99_STLstar
blackcatslivehere_laylahughes_rdranendatta_danicax_miasara69_25sneakers
dom19932001_misslockett_margrit.paluoja_rdull1974_lanisejackson_Charliefrog
mallorysmith628_janoskele_clwaters1_fakedone_playertabitha_courilee_ktrohne
abellawoodpixie_lindanapoli_filip.de.norre

...continued on post #16

Edited on 03/18/2016 at 9:22:26 PM PST

Flybaby
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Flybaby on Jun 12, 15 6:37 PM
Thanks for your feedback Kitty. I changed the location of my "snake piece". Enjoy your summer!

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 14, 15 5:10 PM
Post #16 1 hole courses, continued:

Easy continued... midnightmoonlight200_jothen.sarah_derekducom_killerjedi_manidatta(N)_abouder
krystalbright_alyssa.martinson_flmusicteacher_prudenceyahoo_AmberYu_sleeples
katleykate18_alannagrulke_gruszka21_mihoshie_prettywoman1980_tiph56
stephaxon13_AshOGothica_QueenCrimson_deetrox_missreis_sbaltierra1896
applestar_t1button_simona.foresti_Pahelika_jm04n_reasonabilityatlast_Lulujane
plasticpumpkin_mnndove_jpndolphin_jooniper_pachymp_s.shawcross71_ktmac
SarahMaria05_PanicTime19_kadee1103_PolarBear99_maggiolino78_cowgirl74016
rustynailsdude_AthenaSnowbird_hantaro(NW)_virginiareynolds_rtuttle_GigiMac
canajury_bluestarfire_froggirl52_ambermyst_sandy.simaan25_trecia.k.williams
magdalini1982_mervin1978_Rouxlise_Trollbruden_fuchs67_kittenkat668_Beartrax
dodgegirlgo9_bushwhacker100

Med calistacar_Rainwald_Dinoaunt_pauahtun_DocScully__runninghorse1978
moemo913_jtzini_tida77_onnozaga_saractheresh_enoon1_cmcclancy_manitou64
whoislikegodj_southerngirl4123_felinelove_heyitsdugo_officionado624_Lthrtrooper
maria523_bdamnsmokie_everyaugusts_Sumi15_SSeery_kathyavena_Cveklana
kdilliard_aimikb_abupatan_auntievianica_natrat_ddany_ouskie_slavapetkova_tetty
ChanceL13_Tiggertam_Mistybelle_11_vanja15_leoloco_peligrosas_blackhusky17
anmlmonk_tamara-adams _missdragonlady_canasting_jamesbrotherton_Zane4
chatspy110_east4144_da80sgirl_twimicus_only4gamesaccount_margaretlyster
bozo21970_Keotok_mumwooshie_SkylarErin_indigogypsy33

Branching Brigittethefish_sapphirain_krennenc_nannyflutterby_smmh13
beadgirl1981_jumitchell21_tarajohanson17_konsulat_havemercy97_glow2227
buddhabuddy_julias54_fractionista_lisamay9902013

Hard*clown morada3_kirby65

Hard/back to back obstacles imoran_sabrom_anne825_ela260171_scoodini_sarac
skwilson(NW)_fishywishy_kaylaash_blazewhitney2_hailstorm1200
lindaloo1957(O M G!)_bibabu_tbear180_zipjack02_zupermen_aeriesland (NW)
Wrinklez_iwona.seda_bogofree2_travisfstr_net9699_rotramontin_cmclancy
nabilmoustafa84

Edited on 04/09/2016 at 11:59:25 AM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 14, 15 9:18 PM
Post #17 2 to 6 hole courses:

2 hole Easy penguinsexplode_thirdgrace_masterofmom_anonynous_mmeeder
maestrasue_lanakite_pandora1_loredana_ludevinecombe_pik_dragondreaming
czarna230_jenwea4_tatjanka-84_mindus_crabbytart_danisalvatti_okixanggi_jasfyre
humbers_krock10177_deziness_rainwald_snollenberger_xxscrubblesxx(SE)_danar
melissadragues_lubnanimer2014_DiamondSarah_njungleluv_sally010_chelle7909
luckyb367_aimanfipr2_rebecca.carrick_kreeds74_Sica23
Med*clown 1st _dinsb01_Kmclosk_StKissa
Med handiman_ lindenhanley _cetrump214_nadia1allen_asmodian666_bsh62
sofiamdias_s-essa_kray_dillygaff_archer1985_dandibt04_tjar13
hard bims_drjennyfever_drakat_lunibird_puzzler389_Karolineliley_pharm77
MinxFauna_BisD_mamunicorn_mindaugeris_emmsie20_coheedfan1

3 hole Easy Emerald77_hovman_famkeinge_evilneice_jennybeers_tatsera
actoncemaes_BabyBowser_Sherdee_BlueBee442(SE)_bobandveinniea_ckaur
bookworm77_wanderingwally_goofy3_mkg1287_rockstar773
3 hole med huizichin
smaeflowers and xSINNx: needs paths
Hard mom62872_debbie2128_asmsb9_AmiMarisol
zenko Med *clown 3rd

4 hole Easy animaguscow_gamesjunkie_GiselaT_sunnyowl_juniperfreehawk
lsdecaria_clbush13_trysmilingwhatever_cassie2fisher_matrakes
Keithley *clown 4th
Norynne *clown 2nd
Med
Curtis long walk, good practice
clousehouse well done
cobuck holes far away
Hard jbrecken_retract553 (OMG!) *clown 4th

5 hole Easy awol4013_gtminer *clown 1st
darz1_emvought_jenai1_p.mattern_lazysis_VBScookie(SE)_alicebrown99
c.pugh57_ATALANTE_amberhogan1234_shagya198 Terezann

6 holes Easy
nedsgirl _iepslave2000
randeea Fun,pretty, numbers out of sync
krasso_ mimesis med numbers out of sync
agas_stevescrystal_tashadot_animaguscow med no sequence/paths

Edited on 04/11/2016 at 5:01:17 PM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 14, 15 9:22 PM
Post #18 7 to 18 holes

7 holes Easy babydoll8417_krazzykitty_parki1978_tgcougar_adasuriza(SE)
Med: draxironjaw *clown on 4th
couso needs paths *clown on 2
Hard: no sequence/paths annsofi.schill_heerkittykitty_JoanPS_mandjjones

8 hole easy
cind123_anne2404
magratho easy, fun, decorated , needs paths
elsastar96_ kaseikel_Karen.Blanshard all needs paths
ginnyply2 needs paths, sequence out

9 hole Med
Heidi1213 Fun,holes far away, no paths_sammybigfish needs path, hole 9 location
Hard Liamsmama needs paths.
causewhy *clown on first. needs paths, 8 is south of 9
TheOneRing beautiful decor,obstacles too close
netgirlbec 9 hole challenge
swruggs61 need paths,*clown 5

12 hole easy guycohn947_CandyDay1
12 hole Hard echaos *Clown on 12 - last 6 non-sequential

13 hole wootz44 looks easy but... surprise!
18 hole kittypurrrs Med *clown 1
18 hole badpufulete non-seqencial

The following players have a course that is unplayable:

No putter_ariana. evans _mudfred
No Flag_nutia1013_SharonSaizan
~ nastasem89 (3) get rid of 2nd putter or make 2nd hole
~ funtodo2 last hole not complete, no paths, sequence #s (1)
~ woodoo 8 hole, great layout, hole 8 has 2 open ends
~ zamar222(2 = boat backwards
~ spinikos(2 hole 2 blocked
~ pegstime many holes unfinished, no flags
~ DragonaSilver(2 check/kede/robertwg7/gjs1997sstn(2/ MeterClan = needs flags and/or popcorn/potogold not holes ... they are obstacles
~ snake/waterslide backwards:_ulrike1962(1_apsqueiroz_flutterbies78
bdedwards26(2 pge 2)_ime21_r31pooky(1_ckaur_Nimshabane(1
~givemeausername cornucopia blocking
Unplayable courses continued next post

Edited on 04/08/2016 at 8:31:56 PM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 14, 15 9:25 PM
Post #19 Open, but broken/unplayable/empty

Broken/unplayable
sehivaso(2_Ichbinwolf_psukeksc_beandis_Deborah.g_hippielizzo_gottaloveto
a(a is name)_mightywench1_ferrett2_clkingtx_frankdesigns1(1_patbennett44
grahamjhill(2_ScorpiusBlue_lumicanada(1_hamby_lizlee48_spicysharon(2_lynpk
portuques-marques_Tazpooh25_luciegoulet(3_Maltoma_tade1(3_anzo_dndloulou
tamarisk.eicher(2_sweetthing108269_maxiana_hannahhunter1359_nuntia1013
pinkali_renach_distroh_shaylenehc123_ichbinwolf_Brandywhine_reluzinh_tigces(2
froschlurch(2_tedermlan15_someenali(2_rjs_racerjones_jenriz44_randdjohnson
heather.backman_mushchen_lasanda_RoyRinta_svrunda11198(1_redhotice2001
marqnka(2_aforry4_shellysmith2015_bro3mey_jmsg.Ids_edit.kucsera(2_2CraziE(2
kat.pig1977(3_deniselo_spring98_dmann67_xristinav13_camivas91_lololo86201
montemama_tamara-adams_albulenamustafa85_hamyb(2)_jackjunior(2_dadmike(3
saiamaumakan_gillodonnell(2_dessertrules_rracerjones_evanthiaminihalopoulou(2
sharoncollinge01_thebuzzshow_laurenwilson200(1_kateikyousi2008(2_gjs1977sstn
sinague(2_comixgal_bigboos_tdupont_banelukic_oneinthecrwd_hanasawalha
chandrarichi_emjsmith_kfolive(2_BStrong43_debsinsane_bloo306_lizanmulder(2
stergu_sardina(1_Ljiljaljix_conscy_jkkahn_mellyjelly0930_peachstate_dendloulou(2
cecita2015(2_kelseymeyer_JoannPS_lisa.laurich(1t_wyattjamesbellamy(3_
amhawk360_tavocrystal.sotelo

Empty
Hferdinand677(2_Mizapudgy_aguestie_xoona_amgreen488_dianavmar_cathyr113
stellatigris_pjstark(2)_vortimivortimi_kurono2_shop_huongquynh22_Weefoot stacyann99_inyaa_methyme_repel1_vlaseionutmihai_kevinferret_nurfirlyana97 ysnaysun_pj774042_mosiur_akapu_smehra69_junjin_LucyMyTortie_Brannieus
kath06_brookeanjes_wildflower45648(1_shop_kmaha_rainniiz chelseawanderlich
tamychris8_euviralata _leigh_steve_enguyenthilan_sharonsaizon
jbarker1414_cooldummy83_bettinacwh_forever2x1_potuques.marques_v5dizajn(2
maeuschen2_ohjonny_Jay323232_kachnie_spyro777_sgttpb_josimovskiv_brrijesh
fishdancing_g2200640_kt131_bigguy3665_novamommy(1)_stertz_trac.taylor
jayashreekabhari(1_searchingsky64(1_peggy4_robinconrad86(2_boseaditi(1try
STOPPERGURU_rozitabullah(1_armdurm_mplavacot1_Neufert_lindseyanna1
lisagillespie_bruxapiruxa_LucieMyTortie_cek13v_butterfly13sc_jacksdaddy007
Flowernille_sanzalone_jaysboo82013_pmcrazytruckman_ramyfiguranta_veec124
missiesch_Inyaa_hidayaham1d1311_aotinc_

Edited on 04/10/2016 at 8:13:41 PM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 14, 15 10:13 PM
Post #20 Big fish Mini Golf Course Owner: Ireneabrown

Number of holes: 7

Playability: fun! Good playability with additions that were different from others!

Design and layout: (1-10) 10

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 9 great entrance

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y 1

Hints/suggestions/feedback: Simple décor, but you had me hooked after boat!! So funny. VERY playable ... one of the best and obviously well thought out and played before opening to the "public!" I recommend for all players, even beginners

Your overall rating for playability, design, fun and creativity: (1-10) 8

Playability: deceptively easy to start, made harder later

Design and layout: (1-10) 8 course is good layout, sparse in decor

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 4

Hints/suggestions/feedback for the course owner: There were paths missing. When end hole does not exactly match a beginning putter for the next one, makes playing it confusing, but otherwise good job! I will re-rate any time you ask.

Number of holes: 17

Playability: A lot of zigs and zags, but fun to play!

Design and layout: (1-10) 9

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 8 lovely paths

*Course has the clown "bonus" hole: (Y/N) Y 17

Hints/suggestions/feedback for the course owner: It was overall very enjoyable and easy to play. You have a few lovely distractions to look at as well. Kudos !

Playability: Some holes are long, but really funnnnnn!

Design and layout: (1-10) 9 - Unique layouts and well done!

Course features and decoration: (1-10) 6 - needs some decor when you have the gold to spare.

Hints/suggestions/feedback: I enjoyed playing and did so many times. Paths are easy to follow and course laid out well. * snake on 17 backwards!

Edited on 03/04/2016 at 11:39:56 AM PST

Go to: