Did You Notice?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Did You Notice?

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 9, 15 7:08 PM
For the first 30 min @ least the first place score was changing.......I thought it odd seeing it with the same person.......

**D**....out

Dramatic and noticable changes to say the least

Edited on 06/09/2015 at 7:11:01 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:Did You Notice?

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 9, 15 7:14 PM
Are you talking about the tournament or HOS scores? I've noticed that quite a few of my HOS scores are in the right order now. We'll have to see how it goes and whether it continues either way.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 9, 15 7:21 PM
Was referring to the tournament just done......the score for first place person was changing after it was origionally posted....380K then it went to 270k then it went to 300k then back to where it remained all of this within a period of 30 or so min. of the first half of the tournament.......with the same person.......weird to say the least

**D**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 9, 15 7:46 PM
Well.........I just thought it very odd.......toodles

**D**.........O U T

Maybe BF knows.........?

Edited on 06/09/2015 at 7:47:28 PM PST

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Jun 9, 15 9:24 PM
Noticed that... sounds like they still have a glitch with the scoring system.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 7:55 AM
A glitch is still about........but this seemed even more......for the participant that it occured with they must have had many ???'s.....I know I would have...**D**

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jun 11, 15 8:34 AM
Dirty deeds?

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jun 11, 15 10:15 AM
Ooh!!!...didn't noticed that...sorry D@nger....hadn't participated in that tourney.......you said that the score was changing?... and finally that person won the tourney?....
.... indeed Odd!!!!...so... we still have this problem?...or... if the score was changing.....maybe the developers are trying to fix it???!!!!

Edited on 06/11/2015 at 10:22:50 AM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 10:27 AM
They ended in third place....they we're in first for a considerable time.....I witnessed this because I placed in the top ten or so.....so it was easy to notice it going on........Some one else won with 400k or so......but that third place person had at one point 400k and ended up with 270k and had at times 300+k scores too.......strangest thing.......**D** out

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jun 11, 15 10:41 AM
And even more strange.....that the MOD's haven't responded yet!!!!!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 1:57 PM
Yea,......seems a perfect reason to respond to this enigma.........don't know why they havn't........maybe they think it went unnoticed.....WELL IT DIDN'T

**D**.....lol

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 11, 15 2:05 PM
I just think they are trying to get a handle on so many glitches. It reminds me of the little Dutch boy who stuck his finger in a hole in the **** to plug a leak, only to have other leaks pop up. I don't think this game will ever be glitch free. Learning to live with them is probably the best we can hope for.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 3:14 PM
Yea........we'll all do good just a stayn sane through the pitfalls of the Castle....some trivial some large.........and like the morphing flowers in the background so are the glitches in the Castle.......SOAPY puns........lol

**D**

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 11, 15 3:21 PM
I really don't understand why the word I used was censored....we all know about the little dutch boy and the dam, right? I just used another word for dam and it was censored. You just cannot make it up

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 4:32 PM
Yea.....**** is a normal aqueduct type of challel system levee or flow system
don't understand......**D**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 4:34 PM
Hoz about using a "Y"......and spell the person.....****.......lol

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 11, 15 4:36 PM
whitebutterfly54, unless you happened to spell the censored word wrong (spelling it the way the slang term is spelled), that would explain why it was censored. If you spelled it correctly (as in 'bike' but with a 'd' for the 'b'), then it should not have been censored and whoever is responsible needs to learn the difference.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 4:42 PM
Look at my posts prior.......both ways were censored....**D** out

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 11, 15 4:48 PM
You know what's really sad...I was just equating that poor little dutch boy trying to plug all the leaks with the fix one glitch and three more show themselves. The slang of that word never even entered my mind until it was censored. Sad.

nat88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by nat88 on Jun 11, 15 6:45 PM
Has any body noticed that the current tournament, a certain player has started with over 300,000 but then suddenly dropped to 250,000?
a week or so ago i had a problem with getting kicked out during tournaments and a past or incorrect score had been submitted. This was quickly fixed and have since had no troubles, so in saying that understand things happen sometimes we cannot control, but EVERY tournament, i mean really?
just my observations and opinion......

Think i know how they got such a smashing score too..............again, just MY OPINION....

Edited on 06/11/2015 at 6:53:41 PM PST

Go to: