I can't play this game.

[Post New]by mcard54 on Jun 27, 09 1:19 AM
I have made 3 attempts to play this game and have lost 3 minutes off my time. I can't enter my name in order to play the game. Can anyone tell me what is going on and what I need to do to correct the problem? I am a hidden object fanatic.

Re:I can't play this game.

[Post New]by jnut57 on Jun 27, 09 7:47 AM
The area where I have to look for items is blank. How do I resolve this? Everything else works but that

LeStat1
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by LeStat1 on Jun 27, 09 8:14 PM
Same here. I thought I was the only one having this problem. Gave up! I won't waste time calling tech support.

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Jun 28, 09 3:09 PM
I was at the beach and couldn't find anything to cool the key. No hot spots were showing up. I looked at the walkthrough twice and each time no hot spots where they showed. So I just clicked all over where they should have been and nothing happened. I just deleted the game. Apparently something was wrong with mine.

OhFishy
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

I can't play this game.

[Post New]by OhFishy on Jun 28, 09 3:13 PM
mcard54 wrote:I have made 3 attempts to play this game and have lost 3 minutes off my time. I can't enter my name in order to play the game. Can anyone tell me what is going on and what I need to do to correct the problem? I am a hidden object fanatic.

yikes, doesnt that just discourage you when you try to play a game and you try several times,
but you still cant succeed at anything? My best guess would be to try another game mcard54,
its gonna be okay, -pats you with fin
i know the feeling!

[Post New]by marypeterson on Jun 29, 09 1:44 PM
I'm having problems too...this game will not respond when trying to play it...just sits at the 'enter your name'. I'm deleting it off my system...

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jun 29, 09 1:56 PM
Me too. I think it may be because of my aged graphics card.

[Post New]by tzina1288 on Jul 2, 09 5:30 AM
Me too, that aged graphic card, pitty me.. its hot outside and i want to play a cool game

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Jul 29, 09 5:00 PM
Mcard54 -
I am having the same problem where I can't enter my name at the beginning of the game. Did you have any luck getting your problem resolved? If so, what did you do to get the game to work?

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jul 29, 09 5:07 PM
There are a few things you can try that might help to get the game to run on your computer. I would recommend going to our help pages and check out some of the help page articles. Just click on the "Help" link at the top right corner of our website. Here here's one article that I think can help:

Frequent Crashing of Game

The article title is about crashing, but I think that it can apply to the game freezing up as well. Even if you have an aged graphics card, some of the steps laid out in this article could help the game to run. If it doesn't help, you can also contact our Technical Support team through the help pages as well.

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Jul 31, 09 2:43 PM
I contacted Tech Support and they told me that if you have Trend Micro Antivirus on your computer (like I do) it can effect the playability of this game.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on May 15, 10 6:54 PM
I am having a problem too. After signing on and clicking continue all I got was a black screen with words and "hot spots" indicating a place to click. Think maybe that's why the game was only $2.99? Will check with tech support but they will probably tell me to delete and reload. I know my computer is fine. Good luck everyone else!

[Post New]by soniamrk on May 28, 11 4:08 PM
no puedo jugar, cuando estoy jugando se corta.
quiero que me devuelva mi dinero.

Go to: