Zen Garden PvsZ question

[Post New]by MammaSquirrel on Jun 10, 15 9:08 AM
Hi All,
Is there a way to wake up the sleeping plants in the Zen garden? Or is there something else to do with them? Thanks!

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Re:Zen Garden PvsZ question

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Jun 10, 15 1:25 PM
If you have sleeping plants, they are probably mushrooms?

Mushrooms are night plants and sleep during the day. And in your default Zen garden it is always day.
So you need to purchase the night garden and move the sleeping plants there, then they will wake up.
Water plants need the water garden to grow and produce coin.

[Post New]by MammaSquirrel on Jun 10, 15 4:32 PM
Thank you!

[Post New]by hayward_deb on Jul 4, 15 2:15 PM
I find it's not cost effective to buy the other gardens until you have 4 plants for that garden. The other gardens cost 30K each, the alternate world plants sell for 10K each. So buying a garden for just one plant is a money sink early on when you need the cash for upgraded plants.

[Post New]by ElectricYelloLab on Aug 27, 15 5:17 PM
Someone locked my previous question about this. But anyway, when I had a Zen Garden I had two plants in it that I moved around and watered and got coins from but I never got a chance to buy more plants for the Zen Garden, just for the normal game. So why could I never get any more from Crazy Dave? Do you have to be a certain level before you can get more? It looked silly only having two plants to move around in the Zen Garden...

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Nov 9, 15 9:49 AM
Dave sells Marigolds. You have to find other plants for your Zen Gardens while playing.

16paws
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by 16paws on Dec 15, 15 3:00 AM
You get new plants as a reward for passing certain levels, the same way you earn extra seed slots and chocolate. When you have accumulated enough money you can buy the upgrade and bonus plants from Dave. Good Luck

Go to: