[Post New]by Sarah1673 on Jun 27, 09 7:37 AM
How do u make a blue fairy?

Sarah1673
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Blue Fairies

[Post New]by Sarah1673 on Jun 27, 09 6:15 PM
I think I found out how give it a try. First start a new fairy singing over books until she has a bit of experience. Then have her sing over animals in the area. Eventually she will turn blue.

By the way it is the same way with the enchantress. Have her sing over any books, runes, or tomes you can find. Then have her sing over any odd objects in the area. Eventually she will turn green.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Jun 28, 09 8:57 AM
My advice would be to gather a coupel of red fairies first, so get going and use most of your yellow fairies at the beginning of the level to gather stuff, and keep one to study books. The faster you gather and the faster you research, it becomes easier to get green and blue fairies.
You are right, blue fairies are created specially while talking to animals, but watch out as in some levels you will still get green fairies by doing this, while blue fairies will appear by doing other stuff.
Still, to perform some if the activities that will create blue fairies you will need to have potions available and read more or less books, so it is a good idea to have several red and later green fairies (I usually have 2-3 green, that's enough) and then it gets fairly easy to create blue.

Sarah1673
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Sarah1673 on Jun 28, 09 6:53 PM
Thanks I was beginning to think I was going crazy. What seemed to work on one lvl didnt work on the next. I am totally lost in the fire lvl.

Go to: