Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by MariteB on Jan 27, 16 8:28 PM
To all who have been wondering about the tournaments, just got a message that they shall return...but cheaters beware...if you cheat you will be banished from Midnight Castle forever.

Personally, I cannot figure out how people cheated...but then my mind doesn't work that way. LOL

[Post New]by konectime on Jan 27, 16 11:50 PM
Hey I was having many difficulties when I first started this game. After lots of surfing I had came across an amazing website - KonecTime. It had really helped me to improve my performance in the game and also many more details about many other interesting games. I wanted to share it with you, It might be of your help.

http://www.konectime.com/games.html

[Post New]by Cynproc on Jan 28, 16 12:29 AM
lynls wrote:Anyone else having problems since this new patch ? When I do areas I am getting shards or 15 gold instead of something it is supposed to give. If I have a quest for it I usually get that but if I am trying to do the dailies I am getting gold or shards and so can't complete the daily.

I do see that this change to shards and coins is VERY unpopular. I do hope that the developers notice and change it back for those of us who have played a long time. I'm definitely losing interest fast.

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Jan 28, 16 1:12 AM
Cynproc wrote:
lynls wrote:Anyone else having problems since this new patch ? When I do areas I am getting shards or 15 gold instead of something it is supposed to give. If I have a quest for it I usually get that but if I am trying to do the dailies I am getting gold or shards and so can't complete the daily.

I do see that this change to shards and coins is VERY unpopular. I do hope that the developers notice and change it back for those of us who have played a long time. I'm definitely losing interest fast.

I totally agree, whilst I appreciate the effort that goes into creating an update, this one is awful. I feel like I'm getting ripped off not getting items from HOS, unable to gift friends as my inventory is disappearing fast from doing side quests, by the way have stopped doing them. Also I don't see the point of accumulating shards only to have Trina take them all away. Please Devs take note of how unhappy many of us are, the fun has gone out of the game!???

Mamena
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Mamena on Jan 28, 16 2:44 AM
Hi everybody
My ID# is 465610 and my name is Helena if anybody wants to be my friend

[Post New]by tomjerryjo123 on Jan 28, 16 3:19 AM
With the waves crashing in front of you, the sun warming your body, and a slight breeze coming just over the dunes, you would never think you were sitting on a beach considered to be a breast cancer "hot spot."
http://www.mindextra.com/miracle-bust/

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Jan 28, 16 3:48 AM
luv2playhog wrote:I was disappointed at first also, but words of encouragement from several of you made me try to move on...no pets yet, even though I have opened chest twice now, but playing the hos has started giving me some inventory and building up my coins, I will continue to play, just without as much enthusiasm as I used to, ty all, happy gaming

hi luv if you opened the chest 2 times you should have received the rainbow dragon at least maybe i am wrong but i am pretty sure i got the little guy after the 2nd time

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Jan 28, 16 3:51 AM
MariteB wrote:To all who have been wondering about the tournaments, just got a message that they shall return...but cheaters beware...if you cheat you will be banished from Midnight Castle forever.

Personally, I cannot figure out how people cheated...but then my mind doesn't work that way. LOL

hi marite , while i was happy to get the message about the tournaments i too was confused as i can't figure out how someone could cheat in it and my mind doesn't go on those track either happy gaming

betsybean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by betsybean on Jan 28, 16 5:10 AM
What happen to the tournaments? Someone cheated how? Please bring back I need the chance to win purple diamonds!!!

betsybean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by betsybean on Jan 28, 16 5:14 AM
Tournaments I miss them! Please bring back!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 28, 16 8:23 AM
G'day,

As mentioned in the in-game message, we are working to have tournaments back in the game very soon. As soon as we know more we'll be happy to update the forum.

While I can understand the curiosity around how players may be able to cheat within the game, the moderation team is unable to provide any details around this, and we ask that players do not discuss in detail how this may be possible.

We thank you for your understanding, and if there are further questions please feel free to reach out to the moderation team for more information.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 8:24:00 AM PST

[Post New]by MisterDee on Jan 28, 16 8:51 AM
Hi.
I've been playing this game for ages on my Kindle Fire HD. Recently the game crashed and I can't reload it. I have uninstalled from both the Kindle and from 'The Cloud' and then re-downloaded and installed the game.

All that happens now is the game sticks on the opening screen and scrolls through the following - 'Checking Cloud' - 'Setting Illumination' - Preparing Characters'.

I have left it doing this for several hours, but nothing seems to progress.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas as to what I can do to get the game back.

Thanks.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 28, 16 8:57 AM
MisterDee wrote:Hi.
I've been playing this game for ages on my Kindle Fire HD. Recently the game crashed and I can't reload it. I have uninstalled from both the Kindle and from 'The Cloud' and then re-downloaded and installed the game.

All that happens now is the game sticks on the opening screen and scrolls through the following - 'Checking Cloud' - 'Setting Illumination' - Preparing Characters'.

I have left it doing this for several hours, but nothing seems to progress.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas as to what I can do to get the game back.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. You should send a ticket to customer support (found at the bottom of this page) providing them with your ID number and a description of your problem and they should be able to help you. I think that is the only way to get your game back. Good luck!

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Jan 28, 16 9:13 AM
New gifting strategy:

I now change my player name regularly to broadcast what item(s) I have available. If multiple players did that, then we would all have a "shopping list" of items to choose from ... hmmm ...

Yesterday's post: "Aurora-PStar avail+sswap"

Today's post: "Aurora:BLylty avail+sswap"

Try it, you'll like it ...

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 9:13:42 AM PST

[Post New]by katsinjammers on Jan 28, 16 10:19 AM
Have been playing about a month and was enjoying it until the recent update. Now it's not as much fun. Now when you follow a clue to find something, you get coins or a shard instead of the item you were looking for to complete a quest. Another thing I noticed is that if you accumulate more shards than you need to complete the monotonous quests from Trina, they don't carry forward, they just disappear. It's getting tedious and boring completing scene after scene without getting anywhere. New scenes should more open more often. It also seems after the upgrade, that you get the same characters going after the same goals over and over, it's not even worth the time to follow their quests (Trina). I'm still only in the castle area, but each time I complete a spell, the only rewards I receive are pet food or more coins. Why even show the other prizes if they are never given out? Speaking of coins, why are we awarded so many coins - coins for completing spells, coins for collecting flowers, coins for scenes we complete - when the coins apparently aren't used for anything. I was enjoying it for quite a while - back when I was getting somewhere and could see progress - but frankly it's getting stale fast. I really don't see myself staying long enough to get to another area of the game at this arduous rate.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Jan 28, 16 10:24 AM
Hi katsinjammers, welcome to the forum.
Many share your opinion, but it won't really be seen here.
There's a special thread about the update, and the MOD's share the feedback in that thread with the game developers. If you like, you could share your post there....
Just copy and paste the link:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/663205.page

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jan 28, 16 10:45 AM
konectime wrote:Hey I was having many difficulties when I first started this game. After lots of surfing I had came across an amazing website - KonecTime. It had really helped me to improve my performance in the game and also many more details about many other interesting games. I wanted to share it with you, It might be of your help.

http://www.konectime.com/games.html

This is a spam to get you to their website. Found nothing to do with MC and no search.

Dia88
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Dia88 on Jan 28, 16 5:19 PM
Is there any other way to search for friends then the friend id code

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 28, 16 6:13 PM
Dia88 wrote:Is there any other way to search for friends then the friend id code

You can search by name.
If you want to add friends, there are links to threads (to find friends who play on the same platform as you) in the below sticky thread.

Helpful Links for Midnight Castle
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jan 28, 16 6:43 PM
katsinjammers wrote:Have been playing about a month and was enjoying it until the recent update. Now it's not as much fun. Now when you follow a clue to find something, you get coins or a shard instead of the item you were looking for to complete a quest. Another thing I noticed is that if you accumulate more shards than you need to complete the monotonous quests from Trina, they don't carry forward, they just disappear. It's getting tedious and boring completing scene after scene without getting anywhere. New scenes should more open more often. It also seems after the upgrade, that you get the same characters going after the same goals over and over, it's not even worth the time to follow their quests (Trina). I'm still only in the castle area, but each time I complete a spell, the only rewards I receive are pet food or more coins. Why even show the other prizes if they are never given out? Speaking of coins, why are we awarded so many coins - coins for completing spells, coins for collecting flowers, coins for scenes we complete - when the coins apparently aren't used for anything. I was enjoying it for quite a while - back when I was getting somewhere and could see progress - but frankly it's getting stale fast. I really don't see myself staying long enough to get to another area of the game at this arduous rate.

Go to: