Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

I'm Going To Contact Devs About Sequel

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 11, 15 3:11 AM
I just finished the game and OH! MY! GOD!!!

I cant....to quote every American teenager, I cant even!!!

OMG. It says on the game that it came out in 2011. And I am willing to bet that these guys, like about a dozen other game developers, did that thing where they think they can make more $$ on mobile so they abandon their series/projects & go try that & then it doesn't work out & then they're bankrupt.

NOOoooo!! I really, really hope that's not the case. I am WAY too invested now!

Sigh. I am very tempted to shoot them off an email & ask, but if things have gone like I described - and they so often do - then who knows?

I cant believe it. This was an excellent sequel to a pretty darn good game (the 1st one was lacking in a few areas, but it had potential for sure) and then this ends on a huge cliff hanger, and I realized that we will be/have been hanging for quite a long while now & potentially forever.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:I'm Going To Contact Devs About Sequel

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 14, 15 3:25 AM
SIGH.... I did so & they told me that they're "focusing on mobile games and blah blah blah" which you know... I'm not sure what i wrote in my OP here but i'm sure I covered it LOL.
But maybe. Ya never know. Stranger things have happened!

I'm playing this for the 2nd time now to knock out every possible aspect of the game. Although it is detailed, I wish it were as in depth as a video game. But alas, this is the world of casual gaming.

What shockers, though! Wow.

EvaAlberta
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:I'm Going To Contact Devs About Sequel

[Post New]by EvaAlberta on Jun 18, 15 6:49 AM
ever tried Hero of the Kingdom?

Go to: