Level 98

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Level 98

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Aug 25, 08 9:38 PM
Well, you're doing a lot better than me! I've been stuck for days on Level 32. How did you ever get past that one? If you find out there's a cheat code, please let me know, as I'm getting really frustrated too!

Grumpy1123

xlrkx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by xlrkx on Aug 26, 08 6:29 PM
I am also stuck on 98th level.(137th) and have also played it over and over for 4 days now!! I'm thinking its impossible!!!

Yarnalee
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Yarnalee on Aug 30, 08 8:08 AM
xlrkx wrote:Agreed Yarnalee! It's great to be challanged and have a game that takes some time to play but when you run into a level and can't beat it no matter what stradegy you use its just wrong! After 5 long days of trying I've just finally given up. I like to think I'm fairly intelligent but come on...am I nuts or is it impossible?!

You're not nuts. I like to think I'm fairly intelligent, too, but I can't beat it either. If anybody ever does, please let the rest of us know how you did it.

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Aug 30, 08 8:11 PM
Well I think you guys are Awesome for getting to Level 98!!

I finally got through Level 32 tonight, after 2 weeks of trying every night!!

I was SO happy - until I got stuck again on Level 40 or so!!

Can you tell me why you have 2 numbers for each level? Like 98 but 137 overall. I'm just curious.

Good luck.

Grumpy1123

Yarnalee
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Yarnalee on Aug 30, 08 8:26 PM
grumpy1123 wrote:Well I think you guys are Awesome for getting to Level 98!!

I finally got through Level 32 tonight, after 2 weeks of trying every night!!

I was SO happy - until I got stuck again on Level 40 or so!!

Can you tell me why you have 2 numbers for each level? Like 98 but 137 overall. I'm just curious.

Good luck.

Grumpy1123

The best I can tell, there are 145 levels total that are divided up in "chapters". Each chapter has its own number of levels. For example, level 98 of Sospitta Re's Sham-Castle is the 98th level of that chapter, but the 137th level of the whole game.

Why did the game designers do this? I have no clue. It's a little confusing, though.

Yarnalee
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Yarnalee on Aug 31, 08 4:13 PM
GROAN... Level 138 is just as bad.

Yarnalee
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

u beat 98!!! hurray!

[Post New]by Yarnalee on Aug 31, 08 10:57 PM
knitnow wrote:congrats!![u]

a tip of the hat to your fabulous accomplishment....

and 138??? does it have those nasty crawly eaters too???

cheers

k

Thanks. And yes, but it wasn't as hard to beat as 137 after all. Although I DID have to do it twice - because the first time I got them all cleared the time ran out and it didn't register!

xlrkx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by xlrkx on Sep 4, 08 11:35 PM
I did it!! I did it!!! I finally finished this game! Wow....it most definatly was the most challenging game I have ever played! Took me long enough... (sshhhh..don't tell anyone but I might play it again just to see if I'm any better...lol)

teapot3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by teapot3 on Sep 21, 08 6:33 AM
wow..........have just done it although its taken me 3 weeks,but alas level 99 it as bad..................

[Post New]by Igottaname on Sep 23, 08 2:02 AM
I'm really glad I'm not alone! I've heard of challenges before but SHEESH! Well darn - I guess I'm gonna have to go grind it out til I get lucky. Funny - I thought puzzle games were more about figuring out the solutions than about getting lucky!

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Oct 3, 08 7:04 PM
Well I finally made it to the dreaded Level 98. It took me a long long time! Now that I'm there, I have no clue how to beat this level. I can't get the small round metal things to blow up, so I can't reach the star. Anything you can remember to help me?? Thanks.

[Post New]by AlwaysLate613 on Oct 4, 08 1:16 PM
Congrats if u made it to this level!!! I'm stuck on 68 any tips? Well that's ok I've been stuck for weeks I'll keep trying Good Luck

knitnow
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by knitnow on Oct 5, 08 1:16 AM
congrats, and welcome to my nightmare!! it's been over a month, and i'm still here!!! i've taken a crack at it just about every day. i've restarted the game about four times now, and worked my way back thru the levels, each time hoping I'd be able to sneak up on the level and get thru it, but no such luck. i've gotten as far as one flower left a few times, but ran out of either time or spaces to play. just keep hoping there's something i'm overlooking. well, enjoy your stay on 98!

knitnow
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by knitnow on Oct 10, 08 10:56 PM
FINALLY.... I MADE IT THRU LEVEL 98!! i don't even want to think about how many times i tried before making it thru.... guess i should just be happy i've got my money's worth from the game (can't say it was enjoyable though)... and everyone's right, level 99 doesn't seem much better.... still those darn crawly eating slugs.

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Oct 27, 08 7:57 PM
I did it!! I got through Level 98! I bet I tried it a hundred times. I think we're all just lucky to finally get pieces that work. Now of course, I'm having trouble with Level 99, but I've only tried it a few times. At least it's something new.

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,286 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Oct 27, 08 8:12 PM
Keep up the good (and hard) work... I finished this game and increased my vocabulary at the same time lol...the levels you are speaking of are difficult, however, the worst is to come...now I'm not telling you this to discourage you - you can do it!!! The levels at the end took me awhile - doing a couple of hours per day...the main thing to do is to look at the mana levels when the level starts - and restart if the one for the exploding flowers is not at least 3/4s full...this is the only way to get thru.

Good Luck.
If I can - You Can.
Persevere.

Level 98

[Post New]by ishka2 on Feb 13, 10 2:38 PM
Level 98 is truly impassable! in fact, i've gotten so frustrated that i now only play about one game/week because i know i won't get past LEVEL 98!!!

Does anyone have any help. I'd really like to get on with the game.

marshamarshamarsha

Edited on 02/13/2010 at 2:40:10 PM PST

ZEUSYLOO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ZEUSYLOO on Apr 16, 10 2:22 PM
I'm stuck on level 103. Level 98 became easy when I realized that to free a corner elf, I was also against a flower, so all I had to to was connect to another flower and the elves were free.. I spent a lot of time trying to connect to two flowers in the centre, until i realized only one was necessary, I was already against the other. It is still an extremely hard level, but that's what makes the game great. You need a little luck with the colors served out to you also. If it was easy, there would be no sense of victory!

ZEUSYLOO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ZEUSYLOO on Jun 2, 10 4:32 AM
Can't remember what 98 is about, but if you go to the lower corner to the blue menu oval and put your pointer to where there is just blue, no word menu, and when your pointer turns to a small white arrow and you press there, it will freeze the game. You can then see the tiles you have and the next one coming without the clock moving and you can plan your moves. Saves a bit of time. Found that by accident!

[Post New]by terryflorida on Dec 1, 10 10:17 AM
This was one frustrating level, for sure, don't know how many times I restarted. But eventually I started to catch on that I was getting closer to solving it when I worked the center first with whatever color would blow up the gems. Other colors blow up the gems in the 4 corners as you keep working the inside colors. Keep clearing as often as you can in the middle and then you have to try to connect the outside color to the 2 flower things n the middle to make that part go away. Then come back to get the elf flower and do the same thing all over again while keeping the colors as separate as possible. Basically, though, you are at the mercy of the game, which keeps providing the wrong color or the wrong shape at the worst possible moment. Once you realize the thing is lost, re-start right away so as to not waste more time. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but it can be done.

Go to: