bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Aquapolis forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 28, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Aquapolis forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Aquapolis players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Aquapolis forum

[Post New]by deneencle on Jun 28, 09 2:47 PM
How do you make friends? I am stuck on the level that asks that you make 2 friends.

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Jun 28, 09 6:41 PM
You have to catch 2 blue sharks. It is important to read the paragraph at the beginning of the level. It tells you exactly what to do.

[Post New]by casualcraze on Jun 29, 09 6:45 AM
yeah just click on the blue sharks when the appear. just click on them a couple of times and you'll get them.

Re:Level 18 need help

[Post New]by jlorme02 on Jun 30, 09 5:08 PM
I have tried level 18 repeatedly for the last 2 hours. Anyone have any hints or tips?

[Post New]by casualcraze on Jul 1, 09 4:04 PM
check this out. it should answer ur questions about level 18 and how you can beat it.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/41685.page

cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Jul 10, 09 12:34 AM
I can't seem to get gold on level 20. Anyone know any tips? Any help would be great. Thanks.

[Post New]by MugSal on Jul 16, 09 9:49 AM
Anyone have tips for level 27? I can't seem to collect enough coral in time....

[Post New]by thomas123 on Jul 16, 09 1:05 PM
I have won all they keys!! But i can not get expert in in level 27 with the coral i have played like 50 times....

Ylen86
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Ylen86 on Jul 16, 09 2:33 PM
There are many different tips around the forums!!!

Are you having a timer issue? Or just cant seem to get it??

[Post New]by MugSal on Jul 16, 09 3:21 PM
Yes, it's a timer issue. I can't figure out how to reach the goals before that first timer runs out. First level I had any real difficulty with.

Brackenlady
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Brackenlady on Jul 17, 09 9:32 AM
Re level 27

Yes it is a tricky one. I finally did it but you have to keep buying coral as well as having as many gardens as possible to produce it. I started by building a couple of commercials to generate income, then went onto the industrials, and then built the mansions next to anemone gardens, upgrading everything. In the remaining spaces I put one or two more high rent buildings to maintain the income flow (so I could keep buying coral) and then more gardens. I bought everything but demolished all the lesser residences to replace by gardens or high income ones.

It's a bit of a pain to have keep buying coral all the time - does anyone have a way round this? I have the same problem in level 35 which is the only level I have not yet got a gold on.

Apart from this, I do like the game.

Edited on 07/17/2009 at 9:33:46 AM PST

[Post New]by brumm1 on Jul 18, 09 2:39 AM
Chi3165 wrote:You have to catch 2 blue sharks. It is important to read the paragraph at the beginning of the level. It tells you exactly what to do.

I'm having problems with getting gold at this level.
There is only one shark appearing in the time for expert, I have replayed it several times, and the problem is the same.

[Post New]by bouncerfish on Jul 18, 09 11:53 PM
I have no sharks appearing at all. Quite frustrating, tips from other players at all out there? Did I see something about patch?
I'm going to start another game and hopefully this bug won't be there.

[Post New]by Healer4the1 on Aug 1, 09 3:36 PM
I am having issues with the final level... I keep beating it about 5 seconds after the gold timer! Every time! Is there a way to get coral faster? That's my only glitch.

[Post New]by TheJackson4 on Aug 13, 09 10:29 AM
My 8 month old kicked his foot out and accidentally pressed a button on my keyboard. Now when I get onto Aquapolis, there is no menu. The music plays and I can see the picture, but there are no options. No "play", "exit", "high scores" - Nothing. I've tried refreshing and re-installing the game. I have no idea which key he may have hit, but I'm getting a little frustrated trying to find a solution. Any tips?

how to do about about level 33

[Post New]by felixi on Aug 13, 09 10:50 PM
Well,there is no space to build all building if I build all building,cleanliness is not enough cuz I can't build filteration center...oh...help

[Post New]by 87mustangdeb on Sep 8, 09 1:01 PM
I have tried over & over to click on the shark. Nothing happens. I'm gelling SO frustrated. I've built a school & prawn shops on that level. I get 1 shark that swims by but nothing happens when I keep clicking on it. HELP!!!! Let me know if you figure out anything. Thanx.

bouncerfish wrote:I have no sharks appearing at all. Quite frustrating, tips from other players at all out there? Did I see something about patch?
I'm going to start another game and hopefully this bug won't be there.

bunnyeyes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by bunnyeyes on Jan 31, 10 9:59 AM
I usually stay away from Time Management Games yet this one seemed fun and doable. My problem is that every time I reopen the game I have to start over, but from what I'm reading, I'm sorry I purchased it. Think I'll just uninstall - bummer!

Luut
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Luut on Jun 19, 10 8:29 AM
No matter how hard I click these sharks, they wont turn into my friends!

Please, is it a bug?
What can I do?

Go to: