evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Piano in bedroom

[Post New]by evaree on Jun 12, 15 2:56 AM
I have the keys to the piano in the bedroom where it says I have to put them in the right place first. Cant figure out what they mean by right place and how to proceed.HELP

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:Piano in bedroom

[Post New]by jramme on Jun 12, 15 1:23 PM
The buttons above the keys light up. Press the color piano key that matches the lit button.

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on Jun 13, 15 2:44 AM
Thanks. There was some glitch but when I restarted it worked just fine!

cison
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by cison on Jun 21, 15 11:13 AM
I STILL HAVE THE GLITCH EVEN AFTER REBOOTING. HELP

Gr8Guy
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Gr8Guy on Jun 21, 15 8:01 PM
I just bought the game and I too am having the same problem. I put the 2 piano keys that I found on the piano. I press the piano key that color lights above show, and get nothing... It goes on & on with no end... I follow the colors exactly as shown. Am I doing something wrong???

lindseywoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lindseywoo on Jun 21, 15 9:59 PM
It took me a long time but I finally figured it out. I still don't understand what put them in order was all about. I play with the keys and found this and it worked. Purple is 1, red is 2, purple is 3, orange is 4, green is 5 and yellow is 6. Hit the key in this order and the door opens and you get a hanky.
This was one weird puzzle.

Gr8Guy
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Gr8Guy on Jun 23, 15 1:18 PM
I must be doing something wrong. I hit the keys exactly as you said and still nothing... I just don't get it... I keep trying and nothing. I might just have to write this game off as a loss. They should have a skip on this one...

Thanks for the help. I may yet still give it a try or two to see if I can get it. I just feel that I am doing something wrong. Oh well.....

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 24, 15 10:26 AM
Hi lindseywoo,

Thank you for sharing those tips. In case it helps, it might be useful to check to the Chapter 2: Fear of Fire and Forests section of the Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Walkthrough.

If that still doesn't help, it's possible that you may be experiencing a technical issue. If you think this is the case, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by MsApollo13 on Aug 12, 15 4:05 PM
Thank you LindseyWoo. your tips worked for me!

Go to: