donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

How do you actually start the circus performance

[Post New]by donald147 on Jun 28, 09 9:37 AM
I made my circus & it keeps telling me it's showtime but how do I actually start the show?

Re:How do you actually start the circus performance

[Post New]by x_equals_speed on Aug 25, 09 5:49 AM
If you've assigned characters to do a performance it should happen automatically.
Is it possible you've accidently closed your circus? Click on the enterance to the circus (not the big top) and try there.

[Post New]by Kazpaz1 on Jun 3, 10 11:49 AM
Hi

I have the same problem, could be me being thick?? I've created and saved a show, when it gets dark the dog pops up and tells me to click on the big top and view the show but when I click on the big top I just get the symbol above it but no way of viewing the show or starting it....

[Post New]by ravenpanther on Sep 20, 11 7:25 PM
Funny how we are all having the same problem. Click the big top and click on the "action" icon. But it is NOT lit up, and I have had four other shows up to this point. So why are we not able to run it? *sigh* Getting VERY frustrated with this, don't know whether to quit, or try different acts altogether.

circusguy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by circusguy on Aug 13, 14 12:12 AM
dude click on the big top in the bottom right corner new icon's pop up one of them is like an light,camera,action thingy cklick on that and you will see the show if yo wanna skip it just click space and the task is complete

Go to: