Stuck on level 14

[Post New]by Chicago00034 on Jun 28, 09 4:25 PM
Hi,
Was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get by this one on the gold level? I have the 3 gardens up in between houses and the coral depot up along with the school is there anyway to beat this one by the time finishes out? Please help! Ive been stuck on this for a while now.

 

Re:Stuck on level 14

[Post New]by asumom1998 on Jun 28, 09 7:13 PM
I just realized that you can upgrade (I guess I should read) the coral beds. It made all the difference for me.

 
LinW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Stuck on level 14

[Post New]by LinW on Jun 28, 09 10:16 PM
Chicago00034 wrote:Hi,
Was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get by this one on the gold level? I have the 3 gardens up in between houses and the coral depot up along with the school is there anyway to beat this one by the time finishes out? Please help! Ive been stuck on this for a while now.

I'm stuck, too. I've built up to *five* kelp gardens and upgraded them to three stars - no matter how many I build, I can only generate 3200 coral from them. The level needs 5000 coral generated. What am I missing?

 
PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Stuck on level 14

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on Jun 29, 09 12:44 AM
I was stuck here until I realizrd you have to click on the coral to actually get it!! I built and upgraded my gardens early and finished ok,....I bought the last coral by selling a big house at the end.

 

Re:Stuck on level 14

[Post New]by Chicago00034 on Jun 29, 09 5:54 AM
PinkSprinkles wrote:I was stuck here until I realizrd you have to click on the coral to actually get it!! I built and upgraded my gardens early and finished ok,....I bought the last coral by selling a big house at the end.


Guess my question was what houses do i use an how many. But after I posted this I kind of got an idea how to do it. Specially when you said selling the house. Thank you very much Pink!

 

Stuck on level 14

[Post New]by Chicago00034 on Jun 29, 09 5:55 AM
LinW wrote:
Chicago00034 wrote:Hi,
Was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get by this one on the gold level? I have the 3 gardens up in between houses and the coral depot up along with the school is there anyway to beat this one by the time finishes out? Please help! Ive been stuck on this for a while now.

I'm stuck, too. I've built up to *five* kelp gardens and upgraded them to three stars - no matter how many I build, I can only generate 3200 coral from them. The level needs 5000 coral generated. What am I missing?


Try building a house and kind of leave it off to the side so you still have enough space for the 3 kelp gardens. Thats how I figured it out yesterday and then sell that house for all your coral.

 
LinW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Stuck on level 14

[Post New]by LinW on Jun 29, 09 4:42 PM
Thanks for the help! I didn't realize I had to *click* on the coral to harvest it. So I had, at one time, *five* kelp gardens, all with three stars, and didn't know enough to harvest the coral they kept putting out. :::whacks self on forehead::

BTW, I found that if I built the School and the Coral Depot early on, got my workers and upgraded the three kelp gardens, then destroyed the School and Coral Depot and put another kelp garden on one of the sites, it was pretty easy to get the 60 points needed. All I was missing was the 5000 gathered coral.

Thanks, everybody!

 
 
 
 
Go to: