lilkim66
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Is anyone still playing this game?

[Post New]by lilkim66 on Jun 28, 09 5:19 PM
Hi All, just wondered if anyone is still playing this game. I'm wondering under ground at chichen itza. Been here for days . I'm making some progress, but slow. Who in their right mind would go under ground without a light.and a compass. Hope some one answers

Lillian

bbybrtny
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Is anyone still playing this game?

[Post New]by bbybrtny on Jun 28, 09 5:24 PM
LOL at the light and compass comment! You know, I bought the first one and could not even get out of the flipping tent LOL So needless to say I didn't get the second one, and I don't generally like the large file games anyway.....Too much having to figure things out on my own..

But I'm sure someone will be able to help; They are all so nice here!!!

Anyway, just wanted to tell you I thought that was so funny!! LOL

Have a great day!!

lilkim66
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by lilkim66 on Jun 28, 09 5:33 PM
Oh my goodness a voice in the wilderness. I have three written walkthroughs and the stratege guide. I did the the Riddle of the Sphinx and about 6 or 7 Adventure games. I like them, but am able to do them only with a walkthrough. Problem with this game in it so dark . got my monitor as bright as it will go. Thanks for responding. Lillian

extexan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by extexan on Jul 1, 09 6:38 AM
lilkim66, try the gameboomers web site there' a good map of the tunnel there

extexan01

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Jul 1, 09 12:41 PM
lilkim--I'm still playing this game and I love it. Gameboomerswalkthrough the whole way and it is still one of the hardest games I've ever played. I just came out of the well (or whatever it is) in Chichen Itza. Been playing about 4 hours today and that's enough for now. I came to this forum to ask anyone if they knew how many bells and skulls you need to do whatever comes next before I get too far away from the well. I have 6 bells and 15 skulls. Hope that's all of them. I too waundered around underground for days and days. Hang in there.

lilkim66
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by lilkim66 on Jul 1, 09 4:00 PM
Hi listjohn, do you have the map from the Gameboomer's WT? It will tell you how many bells you need. (6) and which of the skulls you need to complete the skull puzzle. Lots of luck. Lill

lilkim66
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by lilkim66 on Jul 10, 09 12:43 PM
I have just finished this miserable, miserable game. I played Riddle of the Sphinx I and liked it. This one was just twoing and froing to take up time to make the game longer. I hate that. No more of their games for me.

alfoil
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by alfoil on Mar 4, 12 7:27 PM
If you go to **** there is a post in glitches under the omega stone posted by Alfoil. Have a read as it gives you a site for a patch for the darkness also gives a suggestion for lightening your screen even more. good luck, Alfoil.

Go to: