Levels Problems

[Post New]by zambonizelda on Jun 13, 15 6:27 AM
Is BigFish ever going to address getting us through various levels of Season Match 2? Stuck on Level 50, I'm beyond challenged, moving through frustrated, & heading toward angry, because, like all of us, if I can't skip a level the game is worthless. Please, BigFish, respond to our queries.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Levels Problems

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 14, 15 8:39 AM
Hi zambonizelda,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through various levels of this particular game. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

It is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report if you feel that there is a glitch within the game. We definitely want to help look into this for you. By contacting our Support Team, it also helps to keep track of and report the issues you are experiencing to the appropriate team.

Since this is related to a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Season Match 2 here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. You are more than welcome to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: