basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

3 or 5 lives?

[Post New]by basmith12 on Jun 13, 15 6:12 PM
Apologize if I have overlooked this info in the 25 pg of forum. If you choose to purchase the five lives, how does this work? Do you get five lives for the same amount of coins (115) at each purchase as you do with purchasing three lives? Is there any other benefits to buying the extra lives and is it worth purchasing? I am new to this game but am already hooked and if not careful could find myself spending too much real money on this one! Thanks in advance for any info and Happy Gaming everyone!

I gave in and purchased the life lift and in my opinion it is well worth it.

Edited on 06/14/2015 at 11:04:41 AM PST

Re:3 or 5 lives?

[Post New]by LivingAsIf on Jun 17, 15 11:50 AM
I went for the five lives too, it's good when they charge up overnight and it's definitely got me through some levels without making more purchases of everything else!

liawriter
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by liawriter on Jun 20, 15 5:52 AM
I finally bought the 5 lives too, and it does help a lot, but I still find myself buying moves, when I have just one gummy left to clear and have run out of moves!

[Post New]by LivingAsIf on Jun 22, 15 2:16 AM
Yep, me too - I think I'm going to have to prioritize getting some spades - especially for the 'last square' problem - buying some moves with 10% of my resources is really keeping me from completing levels.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 23, 15 5:21 PM
Hi basmith12,

Once you purchase the Life Lifter, you do receive 5 lives instead of 3 for 115 coins when you choose the option to purchase more lives. As you may have already seen, the capacity for 5 lives really comes in handy when you need more than three tries to pass a difficult level.

Cheers, and I hope you continue to enjoy the game!

bfgWaimea

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Jun 23, 15 6:55 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi basmith12,

Once you purchase the Life Lifter, you do receive 5 lives instead of 3 for 115 coins when you choose the option to purchase more lives. As you may have already seen, the capacity for 5 lives really comes in handy when you need more than three tries to pass a difficult level.

Cheers, and I hope you continue to enjoy the game!

bfgWaimea

Yes ! You are so right about the five lives and I am really enjoying this game. I love match 3 games for the relaxing game play and this game also gives the extra challenge to make it more interesting. The five lives gives me the opportunity at least to play a few rounds for the coins need to buy more lives. I am taking my time and just enjoying the game. Thank you so much for your response and hope this will help others to make the small investment for much more play. Happy Gaming!

Go to: