first level

[Post New]by roxxi771 on Jun 29, 09 8:25 AM
i dont know what to do i cant study the book under the potion thing and i cant move the shell or the rock HELP PLEASE!

CAMD
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:first level

[Post New]by CAMD on Jul 1, 09 1:52 AM
Study the 'shrooms behind the bunny and the 'shrooms to the left of the book you can't read. I am not sure which one opens the book as I was doing both at the same time. but there ya go, after that it was kinda instictive except there is one more thing to discover and I can not find anything to look at... LOL Any hints as the the last discovery here?
BTW the second level is bigger... Good Luck!!

Twiga
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Twiga on Jul 12, 09 1:32 PM
I have illuminated the mushrooms on the ceiling and "studied the mushrooms to the left of the closed book. I still can't open the book. Someone said there are mushrooms to the right of the book but I don't find anything to click on. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by ladyanastastia on Jul 16, 09 2:54 PM
There are tall skinny mushrooms to the left of the dark book. You have to study the mushrooms twice before you can get the levitation skill to move the shell and the large rock. Good Luck!

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Aug 30, 09 12:48 PM
Yes, the tall skinny mushrooms to the left are it. Once they are glowing, you should be able to study the book.

Go to: