LynneHS56
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Can't finish bonus levels

[Post New]by LynneHS56 on Jun 14, 15 2:29 AM
When is someone going to reply re this glitch please?

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Can't finish bonus levels

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jun 15, 15 2:49 PM
What glitch. Can you be more specific. I have so far finished Bonus levels up to 10.
I did have a lot of problems with Access violation errors but discovered that this was probably related to my running on an Windows XP machine wheras if i transferred my profile to the same game on a Windows 7 machine I was able to complete even 10A in gold time.
You also need to choose the number and types of bonuses as well as they can be a help.
The video tutorials also helped a lot. There are at least 2 contributers and I look for the one with the shortest time / biggest time left over score.

Or was it another glitch you are talking about?

[Post New]by grmatxmo on Jun 15, 15 9:17 PM
to uncle paul - We need your help. I have NOT been able to get gold on L7 even thought I've tried at least 50 times in all kinds of ways. I have skipped it and gone on and I've gotten gold up to L20 now, but still can't get 7. You mentioned videos. Where are they? How do we view the videos? Help, PLEASE ! ! !

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jun 16, 15 4:53 AM
Yoou can find the videos by doing a google search for moai 2 path to another world level 7. I looked on youtube.

LynneHS56
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by LynneHS56 on Jun 18, 15 4:37 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. The glitch is on Lev 40a with a grey patch where it should tell you what you need to achieve. I have reported it with a Felix report but no update orreply other than a credit. Several of us had the same thing.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 18, 15 2:28 PM
As the game finishes at level 40 I'm not sure how you could even have a level 40A!

Maybe if yours is showing that level and it was not intended to be there in the final version that might be why it's greyed out. It's very weird that several people have had that same issue when the level isn't supposed to exist. I can only think you've gotten a weird version somehow and there probably isn't a fix, sorry to say.

Go to: