bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Wedding Dash 3: Ready, Aim, Love

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jun 29, 09 12:15 PM
Seating requests – You may lose points for seating a person incorrectly, but you’ll lose way more points if you leave them waiting for the seat they want for too long. If it’s going to be tough to fit a person in, just sit them and take the damage to keep the wedding guests moving.

Be a sure shot – In the Cupid Game, sometimes the best way to hit a target that’s further away is to aim just over the head, since the arrow arcs down at the end of its flight. Just be sure to shoot hard to get the distance you need!

Get it right – Be sure that you always choose items for each wedding that the couple requests. Whenever you go under budget, you’ll always get extra love tokens for the good deed. If you get a combination of items that don’t work for you and the happy couple, just pause as soon as the wedding begins and choose to “restart” so you can try again.

Feel free to add your own Tips and Tricks here!

Re:Tips and Tricks for Wedding Dash 3: Ready, Aim, Love

[Post New]by mandyb77 on Jul 1, 09 6:40 AM
I am stuck on level 3.10 is there anyway that you have got past this level and how did you do it? It is ripping my knitting.

[Post New]by bethie4gc on Jul 1, 09 7:42 PM
Hi, I'm on level 5.8 and its at the end of the wedding and the old guy, Norbert I think, is just sitting there waiting for something. I've brought him the appetizer, entree, cake and punch, and he just sits there waiting. What am I supposed to do?

elanie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by elanie on Jul 4, 09 6:31 PM
mandyb77 hello, did you get your level; 3 10 to go ? i can not get that either

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Jul 7, 09 8:59 AM
Hi,
Sometimes it just get hung up like with the party girls! I just start over and it fixes it.
With the old guy make sure you have fed him everything he is supposed to get. I always feed him first so by the time everyone else has eaten its about time for his next plate also.
Marcie

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Aug 11, 09 1:08 PM
Use the Favor envelope. It's 150 points each time and you should be able to get at least 4 favors out. It's hard to keep track but definitely worth it. Also, use the chimes if people are waiting in line. And -- I discovered the flirt bonus towards the end. It doesn't work every single time but most of the time. Won't work for Rosie and Billy but works for the other boy/girl combos.

I found that seating people where they wanted to go made the difference between getting the goal and expert. Using the chimes and the favors made up for their getting mad in line. Just don't forget anybody at the cocktail tables.

Go to: