paradoxno1
Flounder
Flounder
2,497 Posts

IM NOT HAPPY

[Post New]by paradoxno1 on Jun 29, 09 12:35 PM
iv put a lot of game hours into this game i would say 20 plus hours a lot of time and effert and i cant finish it get to level 25 . 9 get the wheel and the game just goes back to level 20 . 1 also played it on timed mode built the ship by level 20 got every fish every magic card 40 000 coins what a waste of time the game is broke big fish need to look into this and get a fix for it

Re:IM NOT HAPPY

[Post New]by dozeydee on Jul 16, 09 2:10 PM
same here l got all fish all parts to ship now its over and over and over agan and agan and agan lm going dizzy

[Post New]by SDLuv1317 on Feb 24, 10 11:30 PM
I've never done this before, but I wanted some kind of outlet to vent my frustrations about this game.
I haven't gotten to the levels that some have, but I'm probably to level 10 and I honestly think the game is downright annoying.
When I played the demo, I thought, "those crabs are cute."
Now I want to tear my hair out. I know this is a match 3 game but I liked that it had different things besides just the match 3- as this can get really old.
But this game is more repetitive than some and I don't even know if I'll finish it.
And, most of all, annoying.

[Post New]by ahutch79 on Apr 21, 10 2:38 AM
Same here. get to level 25, crack it & it returns to level 25 game 1. HELP please.

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Jul 27, 10 11:20 AM
you have to at least have 25,000 at the end to buy all the ship or it will not let you win

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Jul 27, 10 11:22 AM
you can get this at level nine buy extented life with the yellow guys letting the crab sit some where and get all the points you can then let him go home leave him sit like 4 paces away from the chest make points away from him and extend your life till you get 25.000 then send him home and you win hope this helps val

Go to: