GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Skipping "Sure Would" Forest

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jun 29, 09 2:47 PM
It may have been a button I unintentionally hit, but without my having worked through the Forest, I have just been delivered to the Dwarven Mines, with the Forest appearing in the Happily Ever After already-completed display.

I rather enjoy the silly intros, but I really don't want to work thru the previous several levels just to see one. Does anyone know if there's a text file I can hack to tell the program I have not completed the Forest?

jediliz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Skipping "Sure Would" Forest

[Post New]by jediliz on Jul 2, 09 10:04 AM
I had the same thing happen, but with Bean Town. I checked my happily ever after list and Bean Town was there and that's BEFORE Three Piggyton. Now I know something was wrong when I got my briefing for Three Piggyton and Godmother said I had really done well against the Bearzinis and I had just defeated the Not So Handsome Princes...........

So, now I am trying to do Bean Town so I can go to Three Piggyton after this.

edit: whoops, its Bearzinis, not Bearingtons

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 10:05:59 AM PST

Re:Skipping "Sure Would" Forest

[Post New]by LollyMaid104 on Mar 13, 12 6:44 PM
Maybe someone played the game without you knowing? I've thought it was a problem with a different game, to realise that my sister played the level instead

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Skipping "Sure Would" Forest

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Oct 6, 13 9:27 PM
LollyMaid: At least in my case, there was and is no one else in the house able to use the computer.

JediLiz: Thanks for the comparison!

Go to: