bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 8, 16 10:42 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post in this particular thread. I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues in their game.

In regards to the tournament issues, the appropriate teams are aware of what has been reported on the Forums as well as to our Customer Support Team. We greatly appreciate player's patience as the teams investigate this for the players. If you find that items are missing from your game as a result of the tournament issue, feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with your player ID. If you are able to provide a screenshot, this will help aid in the investigation. I'll include help articles below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking a Screenshot

CrzyGrlChelle
, I'm sorry that you are experiencing crashing issues with your game. If you haven't already, please refer to the following help article as it contains steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you still receive the error message, please provide a screenshot of the message along with a Dr. Felix Report to the support team.

If players are experiencing progress lost issues such as achievements, please also contact the support team with your player ID. Since we don't have the tools to assist with these issues from the Forums, the support team is always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on May 10, 16 5:25 AM
I needed to win 4x in the tournament to win the pet horse...I already one twice but it still shows I need 4 instead of 2 more! What gives??????
I mean, pet cat.

Edited on 05/10/2016 at 7:04:54 AM PST

[Post New]by GreatLandshark on May 10, 16 3:12 PM
Latest version of midnight castle needs a complete retest Very glitchy
Gifting to friends sometimes scrambles friend page along with who and how many time you can gift! Recently I wasnt given my completed daily quest award it just would not register even after leaving game and re-entering. I am pretty sure it cheats on counts. and just a lot of aberrant errors!!

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on May 11, 16 6:25 AM
game not loading, getting message checking cloud etc.etc.. what's the issue ? worked fine last night please tell or share info thxs other games work

Edited on 05/11/2016 at 10:54:16 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 11, 16 9:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game.

jforever, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of what should be in your game. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. I'll include a link below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

GreatLandshark, please also contact our support team with the issue you are experiencing. We definitely want to look into why awards aren't being received in your game. The support team has the tools to investigate this for you and bring this data to the appropriate teams.

mountain71, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to load your game. If you haven't already, please look at the following help articles as they contain steps that have been known to resolve this issue:

Run Game as Administrator

If you are still unable to open your game, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to further assist and offer troubleshooting steps that are specific to your system.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

FlaFig
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by FlaFig on May 11, 16 3:49 PM
Last night I had sound - now with the Spring Event gone - the game is totally silent & "hangs" when going from area to area. Any help would be appreciated.
Update:
And here is the new news - it hangs on closing, causing the error message "a game is already running". I had to completely re start my computer & when I tried to start the game again - it hung at 98%. Not good. Never ever had these kind of troubles before with MC

Edited on 05/11/2016 at 4:08:32 PM PST

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on May 11, 16 6:27 PM
Very Strange goings on. Last night at my midnight EDT, Spring ended and regular play began. Today at 8 PM EDT (12:00 GMT) Spring reappeared on one computer (Windows 7) which has 2 games. Both laptops, one Windows 10 and one Windows Vista remained on regular game play. Spring did not come back to the two laptops.
I sat here looking at Spring on one computer and Regular Play on a laptop. Very strange.

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on May 11, 16 7:21 PM
This morning my Spring Event was gone! Closed out game for a bit then in the afternoon SPRING EVENT IS BACK! Had to restart my computer this evening because of some glitches relating to my game manager and what do you know....
Spring Event has gone again

I hope the devs and BF can get this straightened out because it is VERY FRUSTRATING. Do I reinvite the SE friends I let go from my list or not. PLEASE let us know what gives on this

[Post New]by CrzyGrlChelle on May 11, 16 11:53 PM
I am still waiting to hear from someone about my game I sent in a message with a Dr. Felix report and have heard nothing. My computer updated last night and did not help my game. I did all that you asked and it did not help. I still can not get into my game. Still says MidnightCastle.exe has stopped working. I don't want to delete my game because of where I was and I don't want to lose my friends, who by now probably think I'm a total jerk. I also don't want to download a new game of Midnight Castle if it's just going to do the same thing when I get to level 18. Someone please help!
~Chelle~
ID 569292

[Post New]by Peggy_Rau on May 13, 16 1:11 AM
I am on level 60, and there appears to be a loop in trying to complete tasks for Norman. Each time I try it tells me to feed his pets, then directs me to the fountain in front of the church. I have found the objects necessary to complete that task - many times - and it is never completed! I am about to quit playing this game all together!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on May 13, 16 5:13 AM
Peggy_Rau wrote:I am on level 60, and there appears to be a loop in trying to complete tasks for Norman. Each time I try it tells me to feed his pets, then directs me to the fountain in front of the church. I have found the objects necessary to complete that task - many times - and it is never completed! I am about to quit playing this game all together!

Welcome to the forum. If I remember correctly, Norman wants the food for himself. He doesn't want you to feed the pets. A lot of us have made the mistake of feeding the pets rather than give him the food.

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on May 13, 16 2:23 PM
More than once when i sign in I only have 4 inventory pages I should have 14..How can I get the rest of my pages back. There are no eggs listed not crafted items listed. not as many has I have crafted at least. If anyone has a solution please let me know I have tried shutting down and coming back in the game and that does not work i am on a PC with Windows 10. Thanks for any help anyone can give me. Please PM me if you have help thanks.

Edited on 05/13/2016 at 2:29:17 PM PST

wigwag53
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by wigwag53 on May 14, 16 12:02 PM
I just played the current tournement that ended at 3pm Eastern. I play as Peggy #54112. None of my scores showed up-What's up with that?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 16, 16 8:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post their issues in this particular thread. I do apologize that players are experiencing issues in their Midnight Castle game.

For clarification, the Spring Event has concluded on all platforms. If players are still seeing the Spring Event, please close out of your game completely and try to reopen it.

If you are having issues opening your Midnight Castle game, the following help articles contain troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve these issues:

Run Game as Administrator

In regards to inventory missing, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of what should be appearing in your game. The support team has the tools to look into this for you.

If players are experiencing tournament issues, the appropriate teams are aware and are working hard to resolve it. We greatly apologize for any frustration this has caused. If you are missing items from the tournaments, the support team is always willing to help in any way that they can. If possible, please provide screenshots. I'll include help articles below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking a Screenshot

Please be sure to reply to any emails received from the Customer Support Team if they seem automated. By replying to those emails, it alerts a representative that a more personalized response is needed and also keeps your place in line. If no response is received, the system will close the incident after some time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 05/16/2016 at 8:34:50 AM PST

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on May 17, 16 8:16 AM
ID 40207 score did not show on tournament board first round 17.00 h !!!!

[Post New]by dmelissa1962 on May 17, 16 8:58 AM
On today's tournament at 11am est, my first score was 133,816 and the second round I got 164,225 but the board did not accept the new score, on the third round I got 180,689 and the board did accept that score. This seems to be a big glitch in the tournament. Up until today I did not have any problems with the tournaments.

jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by jude_todd on May 17, 16 3:09 PM
I played in the tournament tonight 9pm -11 pm and got a reasonable score of 208.664 but i never appeared on the scoreboard , This is the second time its happened to me and once again i miss out on diamonds .

[Post New]by Malushek on May 18, 16 6:25 AM
Hello, i have a glitch, i opened app today, all my diamonts gone (around 200), level 22 (instead of 30), but full of all pets i didnt craft so i dont know if im happy or devostated now thanks god friends in place, i would so never change my friends to anything else in this game )

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on May 18, 16 6:47 AM
Malushek:
The link for customer support is at the bottom of the website. They can help. You may want to look to see if your player id and name are still the same.

[Post New]by Malushek on May 18, 16 7:24 AM
c0c0_nuts, thank you! Im hesitating to leave as it is or not ?

Go to: