appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Tokyo level 35

[Post New]by appiel on Jun 15, 15 2:38 PM
Are there tools I can use to finish level 35? I'm stuck.
Please help!!!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Tokyo level 35

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 16, 15 4:33 PM
Hi appiel,

I understand that it can be tricky to free all the chained souvenirs at the top of the board. Not to worry, there are a few different ways to remove those chains. One way is to created vertical Line Leaper boosts, which will free one souvenir at a time. Another way is to combine a Line Leaper with a Combo boost. You can also combine a Line Leaper or Combo boost with a Lightning Blast boost. These methods will free multiple souvenirs at once. Another method is to combine two Lightning Blast boosts. This will clear the entire board and remove all the chains.

I hope this helps with this level, but don't hesitate to post here in this forum if there's any trouble with any other levels.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Oct 20, 15 9:24 PM
bfgWaimea wrote: Another method is to combine two Lightning Blast boosts. This will clear the entire board and remove all the chains.

I hope this helps with this level, but don't hesitate to post here in this forum if there's any trouble with any other levels.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

I'm stuck on level 35. Saw this post and tried the 'combine two lighting blast boost',
But it did NOT remove the chains! I even tried it Twice, second time with a row of gummy's Under the souvenirs with chains, again, that tip does NOT work!
Pffff can't stand being stuck on this level, tried it sooooo many times already

Mad48
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Mad48 on Oct 23, 15 12:58 AM
sanzi19 wrote:
bfgWaimea wrote: A

I'm stuck on level 35. Saw this post and tried the 'combine two lighting blast boost',
But it did NOT remove the chains! I even tried it Twice, second time with a row of gummy's Under the souvenirs with chains, again, that tip does NOT work!
Pffff can't stand being stuck on this level, tried it sooooo many times already [/quote

I also tried the two lighting blasts twice and all it did was remove the tiles but left the chained tiles intact. Very frustrating so can we please get an answer to this problem.

Go to: