Super Granny 3, level 37

[Post New]by cajunqueen60 on Jun 15, 15 4:25 PM
HELP I'm stuck on level 37 in The Year 2000 it's called the factory. I've played this before but I can't remember how.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:Super Granny 3, level 37

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jun 16, 15 11:49 AM

This is from another forum. They got it from a thread created to answer the many questions that users had about this level.

I got this from sandlotgames.com and it worked for me. I don't want to take credit where credit is not due. I might have figured this out on my own, but it would be a long time coming.

The first box that drops will bounce to the first switch at the start of the level. You need to hit the switch immediately once the level starts. This will switch the direction of the belt and bounce the box to the first switch. Once this is done, it will open the first door. (This should also stop the second box from falling.)

Hit the switch again.

Head down to the first box and push it. Quickly (and I found out VERY QUICKLY -- took me a couple of times to get fast enough), hit the teleporter next to the box. This will put you down by the box. Give it a FAST BIG push again to bounce it to the switch in the bottom corner. Now, crawl under the box using the ladder (be careful not to go so quickly that you lose your grasp). Hit the teleporter there.

Now Granny should be on top of the level next to the second box. This is the timing part. Push the box on the conveyor belt. WATCH CAREFULLY. Once it falls off, hit the switch and reverse it. The second conveyor belt will bounce the box back to the first switch. This will reopen the door you need to get to the cat.

Very clever level. I wish I could be this smart to design, or even figure out, how this all works.

Edited on 06/16/2015 at 11:51:27 AM PST

Super Granny 3, level 37

[Post New]by mimimaureen53 on Jul 3, 15 6:58 AM
cajunqueen60 wrote:HELP I'm stuck on level 37 in The Year 2000 it's called the factory. I've played this before but I can't remember how.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:Super Granny 3, level 37

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jul 6, 15 3:31 AM
Hi, the above tip is from the old sandlot forums. It was not written by me, it was written by someone at sandlot games.

Go to: