gilesluver
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Unlike others, this one has problems with its bonus features.

[Post New]by gilesluver on Jun 15, 15 6:59 PM
I can't call up just the bonus features (wallpapers, etc.) and can't read the parables after finishing the story. They have a link for "bonus chapter" and one for "bonus features", but they go to the same place.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Unlike others, this one has problems with its bonus features.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 16, 15 8:54 AM
Hi gilesluver,

I'm so sorry to hear that there are some issues with the bonus chapter and features of this particular game. I definitely want you to be able to play the game in its entirety.

It may be helpful to look at the following help article to ensure that everything is up to date with your video graphics card in regards to not being able to read the parables:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you. A screenshot of the bonus chapter and features taking you to the same place may be helpful as well.

Since this is more of a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the designated technical thread. I'm going to include a link below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: