Please post your REVIEWS for Mushroom Commander here

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Jun 16, 15 9:27 AM
For your reviews.

Edited on 06/16/2015 at 11:31:45 AM PST

Re:Reviews for Mushroom Commander

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Jun 16, 15 9:31 AM
Weird. Very few instructions, and nothing in the way of telling you the goal. And suddenly <poof> I'm dead.
Anyway, I worked it out.
The graphics are simple and the concept is okay.
It's okay, but I got bored after 10 minutes. It reminds me of countless games you can get all over the internet for free.
Pay for it? No thanks!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mushroom Commander here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 16, 15 11:32 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Mushroom Commander here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Mushroom Commander.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Jun 17, 15 1:29 AM
ElizabethR1533 - how you worked it out is a miracle. I tried the first level, one instruction at the beginning and then nothing and I tried all ways to get the water and star and kept dying. So I gave up. Very irritating....

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Jun 17, 15 6:48 AM
Did no one else get the tutorial at the beginning? All you need to do is make lines of mushrooms to pick up all the water drops. Each water drop gives you three more mushrooms you can plant. It's a pretty cool little puzzle game actually. The gameplay is very simple but the puzzles themselves can be challenging. I like it a lot! I don't understand the confusion, it's too bad because it seems like the game won't do well which means we won't get more like this.

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Jun 17, 15 6:42 PM
I agree the game does not give great instructions on how to play. but once you figure it out its a neat game............you try to get to the water drops in the least possible moves.........................you need to map it out just like a maze..............but its kind of hard to get all the stars and the drops...................there's probably only one solution to each puzzle..........................sigh.............my old brain doesn't work so well. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have to leave quite a few stars behind................

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

I'm glad I gave it a second chance!

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Jun 22, 15 2:04 PM
I gave up after 4 minutes. I couldn't understand why I was failing on the first level. I watched the tutorial again, and still didn't get it.

I returned to give it another chance. I had missed the crucial part about the number of mushrooms I had to work with. And that stars are needed to move to the next world. That helps!

This game requires strategy from the first level. I love it!

When my time was up, I had just finished the first section. I didn't have enough stars to move on. (I still hadn't realized that part.) There are several more sections to work on. I MUST DO IT !!!

I just bought it. I'm sure I'll get many hours of play for my $4.99. (Thanks for the Father's Day sale!)

Go to: