purrx5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Level 27

[Post New]by purrx5 on Jun 30, 09 4:25 AM
I can make gold on all levels but this one!!!! It is very reminiscent of Build a lot 3 level 39 (the one w/ all the banks). Does anyone have the secret to this one?

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by casualcraze on Jul 2, 09 9:57 AM
First, buy 2 workers and build a hardware shop and prawn shop at the same time. Then clean the 2 debris and demolish all the small building. Leave the top row as industrial building and at the same time build a coral depot first and buy 2,000 Coral and build a School (which brings frenzy upgrade) after that.

Secondly, once you have enough material replace the Prawn shop to a Jewelry store and build an Academy (this will generate your income) at the same time and then focus on the Gardens. The mansions are not important right now as you can do them last. You need to upgrade all your gardens to 3 star as soon as possible to achieve the "Produce Coral" task.

Thirdly, at the same time you need to buy all the small buildings and replace them with gardens and mansions(only 4 mansions). You can demolish the school to a garden if you still need more Coral.

Remember, you need to keep enough income to keep clicking on the Coral Button, if your total income is more then $100,000 focus more on the Coral as income is not the primary objective. Keep clicking the Coral generated from the gardens as well. With this strategy i still had 30 seconds left. Its hard..but if you work at it I'm sure you can achieve it!!

Sabrina59
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Sabrina59 on Jul 8, 09 9:32 PM
I find that I am running out of money to buy the coral. My best at getting expert on this level was lacking 40,000 coral. I couodn't begin to tell you the number of hours I have invested in just this level. I finally gave up and went on to get gold on all the other levels; so I am back to this one.

Here is what I have been doing:

Buy two workers and build Hardware and Prawn shop. Demolish the four little houses and clean up the two lots
Build the Depot then the School; buying both the garden upgrade option and Frenzy
Demolish Prawn and build Jeweler and Acadamy
Next I purchase the Oyster Farm and Filtration Center

Throughout I build the gardens and upgrade them to three starts, as well building the mansions when the lots are clear.

Once I have purchased the mansion, I start buying coral as quickly as I can.

The middle row I reserve for four gardens and three mansions. I put the other mansion, with a garden on either side, either on the upper row or the bottom.

I usually end the level with 20 sharks and 8 gardens.

I find that if I upgrade my mansions while waiting until I build theFiltration center I have more money, and get closer to the goal.

What am I missing?!?!?

Edited on 07/08/2009 at 10:19:58 PM PST

jiferin
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by jiferin on Jul 9, 09 10:53 PM
I had massive problems with this level. I could get all on expert, but couldn't get really close on this one. Then I found the probelm:

ATTENTION IF YOU ARE GOING CRAZY WITH THIS LEVEL:

Look at the time. if it says 8 or 9 minutes then you have the same problem I did. Unistall and the reinstall the game. When I did this I got over 10 mins for the level and finished it expert with almost a min. to spare.

Don't know why this happend but it worked for me.

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Jul 11, 09 7:17 AM
jiferin wrote:I had massive problems with this level. I could get all on expert, but couldn't get really close on this one. Then I found the probelm:

ATTENTION IF YOU ARE GOING CRAZY WITH THIS LEVEL:

Look at the time. if it says 8 or 9 minutes then you have the same problem I did. Unistall and the reinstall the game. When I did this I got over 10 mins for the level and finished it expert with almost a min. to spare.

Don't know why this happend but it worked for me.

Okay, so I'm not crazy! I saw that, but was so far into the game I didn't want to uninstall for fear of losing my current progress. I have finished the game with 27 as the only level without gold. Thanks!

[Post New]by kumite on Jul 13, 09 5:55 PM
Thank goodness you told me to reinstall! I was driving myself crazy with L27. No only did the reinstall fix the level 27 problem, it also fixed some of the other bugs in this game, so good deal!

[Post New]by LuanGreen855 on Jul 14, 09 10:36 PM
I also uninstalled the game and reinstall. I got 11 minutes and did not lose my other progress. But I still have not beat this level. I still needed 10,000 coral.

kna123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kna123 on Jul 18, 09 9:44 PM
I found that building the Academy made a big difference in making enough $$ to be able to buy enough coral to meet the 500k requirement, too.

Smoper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Smoper on Jul 19, 09 10:37 AM
This level drove me CRAZY!!! But I finally beat it with a best time of 1:32 left, though I average about 1:12. I agree with casualcraze on how to start. BUT once you demolish, clear, build a school and get frenzy, start building jewelry stores, academy, oyster shack. Once you have the coral upgrade demo the building and replace it with a filtration plant.

Money won this game for me, not gardens. The middle row I reserved for 3 gardens, 4 mansions. The bottom row comm and 2 ind. The middle top 2 comm and 1 ind, on the top ends 1 school and 1 garden. Buy plenty of sharks, I finished with 24. When I generated $500k, I demo'd the academy, and oyster shack and replaced with gardens. You want to start the demo processs of your polluters at $450k, by the time they are gone you'll have over $500k.

Once I built and inspected the 4 mansions, I demo'd the school and built a garden (making a total of 7). I filtered and fenced the mansions. And all thoughout hit the 10k coral button.
I had been trying to beat this level with a lot of gardens, never got close. With 11 gardens, the closest I came was 468k coral. This way, I beat it with just 7!!. They are really there just to reach the 100k produced goal. Which is much less daunting than 500k. Money, money, money!!!!

Shegsy
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Shegsy on Jul 21, 09 1:54 AM
I've finally completed this level, I took advice regarding building prawn shop first with hardware shop. I found I kept running out of money so ended up with 2 jewelry shops and the hardware shop with the academy, right at the end I demolished my school and built a garden to make 200 cleanliness I had 8 gardens at the end.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Oct 6, 09 9:27 AM
For additional discussion of Level 27 strategies, see the thread "500,000 coral.....HELP! Anyone?!"--ALL the pages, not just the first few.

kathiebee
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kathiebee on Mar 18, 11 7:30 PM
Thanks casualcraze for the suggestions. I, too, had problems until I tried it your way, and I did it with seconds to spare.

I am also going to try jiferin's suggestion of uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes some other bugs in the game --- like finishing a level, exiting, and when I go back in, it hasn't saved the level I just finished so I have to do it again!

khendrick1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by khendrick1 on May 10, 11 5:09 PM
My level started with 11 minutes and after trying it a zillion times I followed the suggestion to have an academy a jewelry store and a hardware store and then I FINALLY passed with the gold with 36 seconds to spare. Whew!!!

Go to: