zed_dee2
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Zodiac Statues

[Post New]by zed_dee2 on Jun 16, 15 3:32 PM
Has anyone else noticed that we're almost back to the beginning again? A whole year of statues.....!

As Gemini gives way to Cancer, are they going to give us another crab, or will there be something totally new? New items to spend our millions on - yippeee!

Perhaps some new chapters even?

I know, I'm just a deluded old fool pining for the fjords...........

Zed

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Zodiac Statues

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 16, 15 3:49 PM
Likely it will just all rerun again. There are a lot of new players (I for one) who are just beginning the collections. I started in April but was only able to get Taurus and Gemini so far. Even though the Ram was available when I started I was too new to realized I should have bought it ASAP .

I do hope they make available some the scavenger hunt items. I wasn't around for those and have seen some things on other manors I would love to have. I would also love it if the dev's changed the slot prizes. Wishing and hoping but not holding my breath .

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Jun 17, 15 6:10 PM
I raise my glass in acknowledgement and second that motion. Any questions? . . . .
All in favor say YEA . . .

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jun 18, 15 6:39 AM
I'm sure we'll have last year's crab and that will be it. At least it's very well designed - much better than the plastic-looking scorpion (which I nevertheless regret not buying last year)!

ETA: And some trivia: Cancer the Crab, the first sign of the Zodiac in DM, was not for sale initially- it was the reward of a Scavenger Hunt. Such rewards were always depicted in icons and sometimes they were not easy to make out. I remember trying hard to see what it was, concluding it was some crazy Beethoven bust!

PS Hmmm, this means they have to introduce it in the shop now for the first time- I hope they remember to do it but it's easy- just switch the two signs, leave the rest unchanged hahah- POC!

Edited on 06/18/2015 at 7:22:09 AM PST

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Jun 19, 15 8:31 AM
Yes, I too hope they continue to sell them so everyone can get a set. Myself included. I would love to get the Dragon also.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jun 21, 15 4:49 AM
Well, Cancer the Crab or its replacement, isn't here! Should have appeared Saturday at midnight.
-Is it because it's a weekend and they are not working? Don't think so- Gemini was removed Friday night, right on time, so it's automated.
-Is it because they have decided not to start a second cycle? Probably so, and that's not a good sign.
-Is it because they forgot that the cycle is completed here, so they have to "reboot" and add Cancer, which was previously a special item therefore not for sale? More likely.
-Or is it because they have abandoned the game and don't even think about such things? Most likely!

Edited on 06/21/2015 at 4:51:10 AM PST

[Post New]by Loobybrew on Jun 21, 15 8:31 AM
It hadn't even crossed my mind that the zodiac signs were related to the present calendar! I have a few Gemini still and a Virgo but not any of the others. I suspect, as do others, that it is a sign that this game has been abandoned by its makers.
I used to play Awakening Kingdoms and waited 6 months for an update which never happened so switched to this game about 6 weeks ago. When Big Fish games was taken over a lot of the old games have been allowed to run but are no longer supported. I wish it was obvious which games are still currently updated.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jun 23, 15 6:54 AM
Ok, it now appears that the Zodiac cycle is over. I wonder why... Just in case they forgot about rebooting and adding Cancer (see my post above), could the mods ask about it and revert? I hope it's not too much to ask! And I hope a mod reads this post. Thanks!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 24, 15 8:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for bringing this to our attention. I've gone ahead and passed along this thread to the appropriate team. Once we hear of any information regarding the Zodiac statues, specifically Cancer, we will update the Forums.

Thank you for your patience as we look into this for you!

bfgBellerophon

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 21, 15 8:12 AM
Ok, we got the Cancer statue, but today it should have been replaced by Leo. So, where's Leo???

doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by doofus09 on Jul 23, 15 1:17 AM
Available from today

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Jul 23, 15 1:38 AM
I see the Limited Sale button for the Leo Statue, but it hasn't appeared in the Store yet. I play on PC.

Does it appear for anyone ~ or is it just me?

XXOO ~ Dhyani

After going out and in several times, Leo is in the Store!!!

Edited on 07/23/2015 at 1:42:16 AM PST

Go to: