tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Lost City - last task - Twilight Genie

[Post New]by tramserran on Jun 16, 15 6:06 PM
I got the last item needed for the last artifact needed to complete the Lost City offer.
I kept going around and around and around......I had only 1 second left - I hit the explore button and got the final piece! Phew. I have never been that close to running out of time before!

However, the next task is to chase away the Twilight Genie. Do I really need to organize an expedition to complete that task or can I just hit the assemble button since I have everything needed for the last artifact?

Edited on 06/16/2015 at 6:07:51 PM PST

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

Re:Lost City - last task - Twilight Genie

[Post New]by deadme on Jun 16, 15 10:13 PM
Hi

I think if I remember correctly there was a ghost right at the end of the Candy room and I have this neighbour who didn't like that room and didn't finish on time and so I mentioned about just buying the items and then she mentioned it had a ghost and so need to go into the room again just to chase away the ghost to finish it.

So It looks like to me that you will have to do the dragon again just for the Genie. I know what a pain

Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by Evalm on Jun 17, 15 12:39 AM
Transmerran, message me before the dragon, I will help you!!

tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by tramserran on Jun 17, 15 12:53 AM
UGH!!!
I thought I would try to assemble it to see if I could take the chest and it won't let me assemble until I finish all of the tasks.
What a waste to run an expedition just to chase away a ghost!
Am starting it now, if anybody wants to refresh and join in.

Go to: