lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Level 20

[Post New]by lacard on Jun 30, 09 12:09 PM
I've been stuck on Level 20 for three days. Every single time I get 2444 as a score. Every customer has the maximum flasks/hearts-whatever. Any ideas about how to make more points? Does it finally depend upon what they order which I can't control? Am I getting the maximum customers or is that why I can't make 2500?

Re:Level 20

[Post New]by Empyre on Aug 2, 09 1:24 PM
Hi, have just completed this game myself, and the only advice I can give you is to stack up the tasks (ie: click which actions you want Lilly to make) in advance; don't wait for her to follow through. However, this means it is imperative to ensure that you click exactly the correct areas of the screen, which is quite tricky because each "action" is allocated a rather small space of the screen. The game will make a sound if you are trying to carry too many items at once, signalling that you have missed a stage in executing your order.

Also, make it a priority to pick the money off the counter ASAP as this will increase your customers / orders.

Other than that, all I can say is that practice pays off -- I was stuck on Day 22 for ages.

Good luck

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 1:27:51 PM PST

Go to: