New orleans level 16

[Post New]by Laurnev1810 on Jun 17, 15 3:49 AM
i can only drop two out of the eleven. The rest hit a wall. Anybody know how to get past this?

Re:New orleans level 16

[Post New]by Spracklenc1995 on Jun 17, 15 8:36 AM
See the post below.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jun 22, 15 2:37 PM
Hi Laurnev1810,

I apologize for the issues you've encountered with the souvenirs on this level.

Just in case this thread is found helpful, there's already an active discussion about this particular level. The link to that can be found below:

gummy drop New Orleans lv 16

The Gummy Drop! team is currently working on a fix to get those souvenirs to drop down the middle column properly. As bfgWaimea mentioned in the thread above, a workaround we've found for this issue in the meantime that has been reported to work for several players is that the uppermost chained gummy in that column be broken first while making your moves, which should then get the souvenirs to drop down normally.

If this workaround isn't helpful for you, please contact our Tech Support Team team with your linked email address in the game, as our representatives can definitely help with moving you forward in the game!

bfgGlithui

Edited for typo

Edited on 06/22/2015 at 2:39:02 PM PST

[Post New]by yacki98 on Nov 3, 15 1:49 AM
I can drop the souvenirs, but it flat out impossible to get 3 million plus points. I have spent close to $50 now, and nothing

Stefanie

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Nov 3, 15 10:25 AM
Hi yacki98,

I apologize for the trouble with this level. The minimum score requirement definitely shouldn't be over 3 million for this level, that's a significant amount to ask for!

Please reach out to our Support Team with your linked email address in the game if you're on mobile. If you're playing on PC, please provide your Big Fish email address in your email so they can assist and look into what you're seeing for this particular level.

bfgGlithui

[Post New]by rrwalton on Nov 8, 15 8:53 PM
Thanks guys, I'm stuck here hitting the wall as well and I have filed my report .

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

I have a Fix for this level - an expensive one!

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Nov 15, 15 10:38 AM
Hey Everybody...here's a guaranteed fix, but an expensive one: simply keep buying winds of change talismans and replacing the souvenirs one by one with the gummy at the drop-through spot on the bottom of the middle row. This way you don't even need to worry about clearing the block gummies in the middle row. You earn about $10 G for every drop so you easily make the points as you go. I went back and replayed levels to earn about $3000 in coins to afford this, so didn't spend any new money. Total coin cost to win is $1,050 for 9 winds of change and then you can choose to get the "easy" remaining two down with all your left over moves.

*Boom*

[Post New]by roughy on Nov 17, 15 6:40 PM
I have just completed level 16 using the wind method yes its expensive but wow it works.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 18, 15 4:52 PM
Hi Everyone,

This level has been adjusted since the issues that were previously reported back in June. I've just recently played through this level again, and found a slightly different strategy that might help everyone here to pass this level without purchasing additional boosts.

To get through this level, my strategy was to break the chains on the middle column of gummies in as few moves as possible, from the top down. This will increase your chances of getting chain reactions - in turn clearing more tiles in fewer moves. While you're freeing those chained gummies, also try to create Line Leaper or Lightning boosts when you can. Focusing on these three things was the easiest way to clear all the tiles and drop all the souvenirs in the limited number of moves that you're given.

If there's still trouble with this level, don't hesitate to share your feedback with our Technical Support Team HERE. As you've seen, the Gummy Drop! team is always willing to make adjustments that will make this game more enjoyable for everyone.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Go to: