Music Lover Dream Relic

[Post New]by SucaDono on Jun 17, 15 2:43 PM
Can anyone tell me where is the anomaly drift for the music lover dream relic? Thank you!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Music Lover Dream Relic

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 17, 15 3:21 PM
It's found in the Tibet Cloister. If you haven't already opened it then be prepared that once you finally do you have to do another major task to do in order to access the anomaly rift. In other words there will be something in the way that you have to work toward removing before you can use the anomaly traps on it.

[Post New]by SucaDono on Jun 21, 15 4:55 PM
I don't understand... I am on level 42, they are asking me to fix the bridge to get the Paris scene. I need to banish the harpy to get the feather for fixing the bridge. I can't banish the harpy because I need the Music Lover Dream relic that is in the Tibet portal, that is closed to me. So, what I have to do to open the portal? Is there any other way to get the feather or to banish the harpy? Thank you.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jun 21, 15 6:13 PM
Agree with silverhawk. No, you cannot banish the Harpy and get to the Paris scene, yet. You need to complete other quests to open the Tibet portal and access the rift first.

Edited on 06/21/2015 at 6:14:26 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 21, 15 8:23 PM
In other words, IGNORE the quest for the bridge and Paris. It's not needed for quite a while. Just let it sit on your list of quests and don't worry about it. Work on ALL other quests first. You will be able to open it when all other tasks are done.

Go to: