Welcome to Dracula Origin forum

char1962
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dracula Origin forum

[Post New]by char1962 on Nov 14, 10 11:18 AM
what is wroung i am at the puzzle were i have to click in red eyes on the frog snake and wolf and spider but it did not work what am i missing here help me please

Mischie
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Can't open safe in Dracula Origin

[Post New]by Mischie on Nov 14, 10 6:48 PM
andnowwithfeelin wrote:
Sorceress77 wrote:Hey all,

I know this is going to be a probably stupid questions but for the life of me i have not been able to open the safe in the lounge. I have the correct "codes" to turn the dials to (SE, E, N, SE, N SE, N, E, N, S, SE, E) but after i turn the dials to their correct positions it doesnt do anything. Do i have to click anything on the picture or something? I have tried rearranging the order of the codes etc but nothing seems to work. Is it a glitch or something?
I have been stuck on this for a while now and i cant seem to progress without doing this first so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks and a wonderful merry xmas to you all!!!

Was stuck in same place went to website found info.... you have to add the clues to your report by left click the papers when they are over the letters . If the game does not have the clues recorded the answers will not be accepted. go back to both rooms with the paper and click so they go into report. Picky game.

Mischie
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Can't open safe in Dracula Origin

[Post New]by Mischie on Nov 14, 10 6:51 PM
andnowwithfeelin wrote:
Sorceress77 wrote:Hey all,

I know this is going to be a probably stupid questions but for the life of me i have not been able to open the safe in the lounge. I have the correct "codes" to turn the dials to (SE, E, N, SE, N SE, N, E, N, S, SE, E) but after i turn the dials to their correct positions it doesnt do anything. Do i have to click anything on the picture or something? I have tried rearranging the order of the codes etc but nothing seems to work. Is it a glitch or something?
I have been stuck on this for a while now and i cant seem to progress without doing this first so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks and a wonderful merry xmas to you all!!!

Was stuck in same place went to website found info.... you have to add the clues to your report by left click the papers when they are over the letters . If the game does not have the clues recorded the answers will not be accepted. go back to both rooms with the paper and click so they go into report. Picky game.

help i've tried the above, but it doesn't matter what i do where i click I can't get them to enter into the report feeling frustrated

h

[Post New]by c123123 on Dec 24, 10 12:03 PM
hairybro wrote:
I'm in the Turks house having put together the heiroglyphic parchment eliminated the cobra picked up everything in the back room and inspected everything there is to inspect. Yet I'm still being told I haven't inspected everything. Help!!!

[quote=c123123 i have this same problem i have everything im supposed to and theres nothing left in the house yet i cant leave cause it says i havent inspected everything help would be much appreciated

Edited on 12/24/2010 at 12:04:55 PM PST

[Post New]by blondinha on Mar 8, 11 11:39 AM
I can`t open the door in the cemetery,i`m stuck what can I do? where I`m going? please help me I don`t know what to do. thanks

Re:Welcome to Dracula Origin forum / cemetary

[Post New]by suziecute49 on Apr 29, 11 10:32 AM
jett8238 wrote:HELP !!!!!! I,m in the cemetary I think i have located the lemon mosuleum, now what ?
U should have a handrake that u took when talking to the caretaker. Use it to clean the head stones, VH will start talking when u have reached that point. Then u will have to figure the combination, the info the caretaker gives will help. I hope this helps u.

Shauntie1
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by Shauntie1 on Jul 22, 11 10:48 AM
I am at the final showdown room. There are 2 suit of armor guards with ghosts in between. I have done everything but attach the combined curtain cords to the left guards foot. Every time I try Van Helsing says "useless".. I suspect my cords aren't combined, that I only have one. Where were both cords located? That way I can backtrack and hopefully find one of them.

Please advise,

Thanks,
Shauntie1 (Shirley)

Re:Welcome to Dracula Origin forum / cemetary

[Post New]by lynn_007 on Sep 18, 11 1:49 PM
spaceboy wrote:
jett8238 wrote:HELP !!!!!! I,m in the cemetary I think i have located the lemon mosuleum, now what ?

Me too. I talked to the house servant who was no help, and the drunk grave digger (also no help), stole his digging tool and found the grave, but now what? Do I just need to keep scratching out the names until I take note or did I miss something. thx for the help. merry x-mas

i have picked up the grave digging tool but where is the tome of the lemon. i just cant find it plz help. u can email me at lynnejem07@hotmail.com for aswers to this games.

Tenmousers
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

already stuck!!!

[Post New]by Tenmousers on Dec 10, 11 4:29 PM
Lisounette1 wrote:Gone through Mina's lounge, can't get out. Am I right in assuming that you have to draw something correctly on the map to be able to move on?

I can't either.. It wont let me read any of the stack of newspapers and I have nothing to draw with. Help!!!

[Post New]by lostjohn on Apr 29, 12 11:49 AM
unable to open cage in the armory have combination but at every attempt I keep getting something is needed what is it I'm suppose to use that may be in my inventory to open cage in armory can someone help

Go to: