Candle_Light
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by Candle_Light on Jul 17, 14 10:25 AM
I get the "exit freeze" on the battles 80% of the time. Clearly there is something wrong. Just sayin'.

chefkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Battle Still does not work

[Post New]by chefkat on Jul 17, 14 11:54 AM
I have not been able to do a battle for quite sometime. I know people have complained that as soon as one party wins the screen just locks up but nothing has been fixed. What is worse is for some reason the developers seem to feel that it will be great fun to have battle quests even though you cannot battle.
Please get this fixed already.

[Post New]by elvesfire64 on Jul 20, 14 1:59 PM
just wanted to add my two cents.... i have had tis problem since i started playing two months ago. i have emailed tech three times and have yet to get a real answer.
its no fun to lay when u cant get what u earned no matter how many duels you play i have all these potions and where to use them plus im running out of room to keep the potions from dragon quests. please please please fix this problem

FrancesO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FrancesO on Jul 22, 14 6:30 PM
In the Princess' boudoir... two times today, the last item on my list was the umbrella. The umbrella was located right in the middle of the screen where the two pink things intersect. I know I was looking at the right thing because I used the bell and it pointed directly to that item. I kept clicking on various parts of the umbrella, but the game would not recognize it as the umbrella. It penalized me 5 seconds several times and eventually the game ended without giving me credit for passing the boudoir section.

Please fix this...also, can you give me back the amount I spent to play this game? I think I'm at the 55 power level for each game.

Thanks.

tcsa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tcsa on Jul 22, 14 10:22 PM
Hello FrancesO. (Umbrella problem)

I've had the same problem since I started this game months ago. I did however figure it out, more or less. I click on the outside border of the umbrella and it ususally works. It is when you click on the inside of the umbrella that it does not recognise it.

Hope it works for you as well.

tcsa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tcsa on Jul 22, 14 10:36 PM
Duels - Backpack and Chest issues

I have bought two extra slots in the backpack of my duel fights, which I filled with red energy extracts. I completed an artifact for my duels, but could not assemble it. The message was that my backpack is full. I then clicked on the energy extracts (20 each) in my extra slots and was given and option to sell or "Put it into the chest". I chose the option of putting it into the chest. The energy extracts dissappeared and I was able to assemble my artifact (pearly tattoo) and place it in my duel backpack.

My problem is that the energy extracts are just gone. I have looked in my normal backpack as well as the chest tab in my normal backpack and it is just gone. You cannot purchase these extracts, so losing 40 is quite a lot. I am also not able to use my 2 extra slots in my duel backpack anymore. They are still open and empty, but I cannot seem to store or move anything into it. It also does not give me the opportunity to buy them again - it is just two empty useless spaces.

Can you please explain how this whole duel backpack / extra slots / chest issue works, or can you fix the problem so I can use my extra slots again, and retrieve my items from whatever chest the game has placed them in ?????

I managed to use my extra slots today, but I would still like to know how the chest works and where my potions went when I placed them in the chest.

Edited on 07/23/2014 at 8:17:23 AM PST

FrancesO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FrancesO on Jul 23, 14 10:01 AM
tcsa wrote:Hello FrancesO. (Umbrella problem)

I've had the same problem since I started this game months ago. I did however figure it out, more or less. I click on the outside border of the umbrella and it ususally works. It is when you click on the inside of the umbrella that it does not recognise it.

Hope it works for you as well.

Thank you for the tip, tcsa. I will remember it.

tcsa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tcsa on Jul 25, 14 3:59 AM
This is the third time I have opened a golden chest in the Ruines and nothing paid out !! I open the chest and nothing happens.

I hasn't occurred three times in a row, rather randomly during the past week.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Also, previously I could participate in duels if it lasted only one round. Now that also doesn't seem to work anymore. I cannot play duels at all. The screen freezes everytime.

Where can I report technical problems, as it seems the developers does not bother to read these pages anymore??

pveil13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pveil13 on Jul 25, 14 11:26 PM
Am also having issues, though not with the dueling, but the competition. It runs fine when I play against a single opponent, but if there are three or four players, it freezes at the end of the game. I don't know of any of my opponents got their winnings, but I came in second out of three a few times today & never once collected. It's kind of maddening, really. Not the best way to welcome old players back.
edit: 7/26/14 11:02 EST - it's happened again - won a three-player competition, & it freezes at the end of the game. All I get is the Stargate connecting/loading logo. & when I inevitably attempt to reload, there will be no record of the win. This happens on both Safari & firefox, so fairly sure it is not my end.

Edited on 07/26/2014 at 8:04:33 AM PST

[Post New]by avettesmommy on Jul 26, 14 9:32 PM
Almost every time I play the battle part of this game at the end instead of showing who has won the game becomes stuck with the loading circle. Tonight alone I won three separate battles but have not received credit due to this issue and it has been doing it every time I have played lately. This is very frustrating and when i play other areas of the game I have no issues, therefor I know it is not due to a connection problem. Can anyone out there help?!?

Triksie_1308
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Triksie_1308 on Jul 27, 14 6:49 AM
Hello at all player.
I can no longer play the game Rooms of Memory.
The loading bar will remain at 2% and then stops.
What is the cause of this.?
Please order a small response.
Best Regards

[Post New]by Sickofpopups on Jul 27, 14 3:10 PM
Using Windows 7 - playing on either Firefox or Internet Explorer
Have cleared caches and everything else I can think of

Sick and tired of playing competitions or battles and not getting credit or prizes earned. Most of the time you can play against one other person and everything will be fine. As soon as you get 3 or 4 players (in competitions), the game freezes on exit and you don't get anything.

I have noticed this is a common thread and that NOTHING seems to be getting done about it.

Isn't it time the developers listened to the people who play the game? Without us, there is no them...

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Jul 29, 14 5:28 AM
Sickofpopups wrote:Sick and tired of playing competitions or battles and not getting credit or prizes earned. Most of the time you can play against one other person and everything will be fine. As soon as you get 3 or 4 players (in competitions), the game freezes on exit and you don't get anything.
Isn't it time the developers listened to the people who play the game? Without us, there is no them...

You do actually get your items and your score if you place in the game, however it just doesn't show you it's happening. I and others have been able to verify that winnings have indeed gone into the backpack after you reload the page. However, you don't get credit towards the participation offer from the right hand side of the game screen.

You are absolutely right about the developers fixing this thing. What surprises me is that people seem to still be buying items with real money. I purposely waited to do that in order to discover how the game play worked first. When I realized how buggy the game was, I decided they wouldn't get any of my money until they fixed the problems. If everyone stopped paying for items with real cash, perhaps they'd finally listen!

[Post New]by elvesfire64 on Aug 2, 14 8:38 PM
as i temp fix if you play through the big fish game app it will work on duels more often. it still locks up on exit at times but most times it works rather well.
all you have to do is download a free to try game from the website it will place the icon on desktop
then open from desktop and then look in the left hand panel at the botttom of the list.
for the free to play games
rooms of memory is on that page
it opens and plays just like the internet browser version but works alot better.

[Post New]by elvesfire64 on Aug 2, 14 8:39 PM
afspam wrote:
Sickofpopups wrote:Sick and tired of playing competitions or battles and not getting credit or prizes earned. Most of the time you can play against one other person and everything will be fine. As soon as you get 3 or 4 players (in competitions), the game freezes on exit and you don't get anything.

You do actually get your items and your score if you place in the game, however it just doesn't show you it's happening. I and others have been able to verify that winnings have indeed gone into the backpack after you reload the page. However, you don't get credit towards the participation offer from the right hand side of the game screen.

You are absolutely right about the developers fixing this thing. What surprises me is that people seem to still be buying items with real money. I purposely waited to do that in order to discover how the game play worked first. When I realized how buggy the game was, I decided they wouldn't get any of my money until they fixed the problems. If everyone stopped paying for items with real cash, perhaps they'd finally listen!

i used to play gardens of time and this kind of complaining made tem shut down the game entirely.

Candle_Light
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Candle_Light on Aug 3, 14 5:21 AM
It is kinda ridiculous that the game freezes on the competitions 90% of the time. It's getting to the point where I will stop playing also. Not worth the time.

Haussegen
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Haussegen on Aug 3, 14 7:11 AM
Bin 3 Wochen im Urlaub.

Iam 3 weeks on holiday.

xuri
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by xuri on Aug 3, 14 8:38 AM
Can anyone play competitions today? It's more than an hour that Im trying to find players but no one appears....

[Post New]by mebogames on Aug 3, 14 3:47 PM
xuri wrote:Can anyone play competitions today? It's more than an hour that Im trying to find players but no one appears....

I'm having the same issue... just tried duels as well and it does the same thing!

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 5, 14 11:37 AM
Competitions are not working. There is an offer on the right side of my screen in which I will get a prize if I complete X number of competitions. But I can't because they are not working for me and, from what I can see, for everyone. If you go to Competitions in the game and look at "Today's Scores," you will see NO SCORES, which means that THE COMPETITIONS PORTION OF THE GAME IS BROKEN. Please fix this. Oh, and fix the duels while you are at it.

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 11:40:42 AM PST

Go to: