DDRMom
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by DDRMom on Dec 10, 13 12:41 PM
PTBT wrote:New update for Christmas:

Mini-games do not show up even though Congrats banners showed for them.
Winter Scene in Seasonal Décor buttons in all towns says it only unlocks for Christmas.
Penguin pet says same thing.
None of the special collectible items are displaying in the cities.

Is this intentional or what?

Same here! Sigh....

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Dec 10, 13 12:52 PM
Plus the Earn 1 quest for Christmas didn't update. Double sigh...

[Post New]by Melvin2 on Dec 10, 13 1:20 PM
I just updated today and now I have lost all my money and gold. Anyone else having the same trouble?

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Dec 10, 13 1:24 PM
Hi, had a problem with the update, which I did tonight, thought great new update, now which I hadn't done it, cant get game to come on at all, just closes down the game manager and doesn't come back up as game.

[Post New]by Racegirl1985 on Dec 10, 13 1:52 PM
I was checking if anyone of the coming soon building were working now and the wharf isn't showing it's menu anymore, I am mostly sure I didn't fully upgrade it yet.
Archievement for unlocking cities is marked on 16 for me, there are now 20 with the update and I didn't unlock Virginia yet so it should say 19.

Edited on 12/10/2013 at 2:07:02 PM PST

jacey1959
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by jacey1959 on Dec 10, 13 5:33 PM
I should have received 40 gold for achieving 50 trophies, but it did not register the trophies earned in the two new Christmas towns.

Dee6583
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by Dee6583 on Dec 10, 13 6:28 PM
Updated my game and the installation failed. I had to uninstall and re install my game. I lost all of my coins, gold, friends and collectables. Everything else is the same before the re install. I'm still at level 33 with all quests done but one. My buildings are still upgraded. It still shows all of my achievements etc.
The empty collection screens is enough to make me want to pull my hair out!

lmayo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lmayo on Dec 10, 13 7:03 PM
The game will not allow me to purchase a permit. It will send me to a screen were I have to set up a new profile. When I make my selection, it will ask for a name. I choose a name ( multiple times) it states that the name is taken and I need to choose another. It will not allow me to go any further. How do I get around this?

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Dec 10, 13 9:40 PM
Bought four Philippine Liberation Medals. Received confirmation I won the auctions and $$ was removed but still no Medals. All other auctions are successfully completed; it's just this particular item that's never received.

Sent email to Tech Services about another problem....still waiting for reply. Won't waste time doing that again.

Sarwyn
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Sarwyn on Dec 11, 13 4:21 AM
Just installed the newest update, and all my collectibles are gone! Everything! It does not even show that I have collected anything, ever!

finggin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by finggin on Dec 11, 13 5:22 AM
The quests disappeared! It looked like there were lots of them, just arrow to the next one. I finished the first, collected my reward, and boom! No more quest icon.

Sarwyn
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Sarwyn on Dec 11, 13 6:20 AM
I also just realized that about 70 gold bars is missing, and about 600 000 gold coins...

[Post New]by BunnyBoo138 on Dec 11, 13 7:19 AM
this morning the first christmas quest was gone. I spent all my energy and food working toward it. it's gone and no new one in it's place. not sure why

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 11, 13 7:29 AM
I was customizing my last 3 buildings this week in order to get the 20 customized buildings achievement. I think I installed the update while they were in process, and now they finally finished (all were 30+ hours), and the game didn't recognize them in my achievements. Still says 17/20, and I don't have anything left to customize! Already sent a report to tech support.

le01
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by le01 on Dec 11, 13 7:53 AM
I have downloaded and installed the latest update (version 1.220) and when I visited Bridgeport, Connecticut (not yet at max level) I was able to visit new areas, f.x. the boat house and finish finding all the item, however it never "finished" and I had to leave the game entirely without getting any rewards.. AND it took away the energy needed for the visit .. not a happy camper! And not playing before this is fixed.

Edited on 12/11/2013 at 7:54:06 AM PST

phlocks
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by phlocks on Dec 11, 13 8:02 AM
I download the latest update (Thank You) but have an issue with the junkyard van area as it will not pick up the items ie: thread or knife or anything.

mutzi52
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mutzi52 on Dec 11, 13 8:25 AM
I am having issues with the two new cities added for the Christmas update: I find all the objects, but I do not receive the completion message and I am stuck in the city. I have to exit the game to leave the cities and when I return I do not have any of the objects I won at those cities. But the coins I spent to enter and play at the cities are gone. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions or is this a known problem and is a fix being developed?

Okay, an update to my problem - it is occurring in all cities. I just finished finding objects in the mine and nothing happened. It did not show my completion and what I had found. And I could not even return to the town. My only option was to exit the game and that means I have lost more coins for nothing.

If others are having this issue when will it be fixed? If others are not facing this, please offer some advice on how to resolve this?

Edited on 12/11/2013 at 9:29:03 AM PST

joaniemaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by joaniemaz on Dec 11, 13 9:48 AM
Someone has probably posted this before but I have obtained the "men's sweatshirt" twice. It shows up on the screen but never shows up in my collection and I didn't get credit for it in the quest. Does this happen all of the time or does it eventually show up in the collection?

All the other glitches I am experiencing I have seen posted already.

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Dec 11, 13 1:30 PM
I have a problem after the last update. I played the Chicago Bar scene, and when I came toward the end, one of the items I was supposed to find popped up blank (playing picture mode). I had to use a hint to find it, and even then I couldn't click on the item to pick it up. No matter where I clicked, it wouldn't work.

jacey1959
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by jacey1959 on Dec 11, 13 2:48 PM
I posted yesterday after I didn't get credit for earning trophies in the new cities, which should have given me 40 gold. Today, I noticed I am not earning anything to go towards the Christmas collections. I also noticed after I updated, all my gold but 3 were gone! Is anyone else having these problems?

Go to: