Social Code

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by wishtoadopt1more on Nov 22, 15 11:19 AM
Need friends please friend code is 2243 3031.... Also need someone to helpme with the Toy Shopin St. Paul i honestly can not understand the clue and have been trying to get past this part for 2 weeks now ... Thank Everyone for any help thatyou give .

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Nov 22, 15 11:48 AM
Welcome to the forum. You must be on the missing paintings quests.

Amber shards :

Children today are extra picky, even in a Toy Shop

Where to find the shards:
Toy Shop, Minnesota - Must have on Professional level to get Picky Mode.

there is an of site place created by your fellow gamers.Pinkrollsroycegames. I have sent you the link via private message (PM)... look to the box on the right----------> you will see the envelope. click, open and go....

enjoy the game, glad you found the forum....

[Post New]by AuntieKelKel on Nov 28, 15 3:51 PM
Hi All,

I am starting a new game so feel free to add me:
CrazyCatKel
1771 2027

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Dec 2, 15 7:00 PM
Now that the Thanksgiving event is over, just wanted to pop this thread back on page one for our new friends to find. Happy Gaming!

lpcb
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by lpcb on Dec 3, 15 10:43 AM
AuntieKelKel wrote:Hi All,

I am starting a new game so feel free to add me:
CrazyCatKel
1771 2027[/quote
I just recently got you, I just accepted 3 this morning. Welcome, I have only 1 request, try to keep in the accepting keys mode. It makes it easier for people who give out several times a day. Nothing worst than having keys and no one, NO ONE to give them to. Even high level players need keys too, I'm leveling up to 89 and need keys now more than ever, it takes a lot of energy 1.5 million for level 88, every bit helps. See you.

Brutelline
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Brutelline on Dec 5, 15 9:25 AM
Took the game from scratch again, lvl 36 now , my code 2322 1112.
i'll send gifts

[Post New]by LilFishey on Dec 5, 15 4:21 PM
I'm fairly new to the game and still learning, but I'd love some newbie and experienced friends! My friend code is 2341 9047. Thanks!

silverslicker
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by silverslicker on Dec 6, 15 5:13 AM
My code 1908 9028
Name Caprins

silverslicker
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by silverslicker on Dec 6, 15 5:18 AM
Could everyone who posts their Social Code please double check the number. I have tried a few of them and it comes up with no such number. I would sure appreciate this. Just trying to avoid confusion.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 6, 15 7:40 AM
missm0 wrote:Would love to have some new friends - my code is 2069 2653. I play on a PC. I gift several times a day and try to get keys back to everyone as soon as possible.

Could someone tell me why some people have only 2 or 3 numbers in the first part of their code? Does that mean that they are playing on a different device? Thanks.

If they play on PC it should be 8 digits total.

iOS has 6 digits only.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 6, 15 2:18 PM
Interesting Blue.

Now I'm curious as to what the first PC player's number is, for instance. Perhaps 1000 0000? 0000 0001?

Small things amuse small minds? (Laughing at myself).

Cheers

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 6, 15 5:37 PM
Just for the record...: I was one of the first players way back in September 2013 and my social code only had 6 digits! No point in entering that here, as I have had to stop playing on that game because of two separate glitches that couldn't be cured.
So there may well be some PC players like me who did not get the same glitches and could still be playing with 6 or 7 digit codes.
The important thing to note is that when entering a code you must not put in any spaces - this is sometimes the cause of failure to find someone.

missvamp1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by missvamp1 on Dec 6, 15 8:30 PM
hello my friend code is 1908 2973

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 6, 15 9:27 PM
wulf - I also started in September 2013 (on PC) and I have a 7 digit code beginning with a 7. Perhaps they were randomly generated numbers?

Just curious...

Cheers

SaphireH
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by SaphireH on Dec 6, 15 11:22 PM
mpendo wrote:Interesting Blue.

Now I'm curious as to what the first PC player's number is, for instance. Perhaps 1000 0000? 0000 0001?

Small things amuse small minds? (Laughing at myself).

Cheers

Mine is 12871711 and not sure when I actually created the account. Didn't actually play until May 2015.

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Dec 6, 15 11:54 PM
mpendo wrote:wulf - I also started in September 2013 (on PC) and I have a 7 digit code beginning with a 7. Perhaps they were randomly generated numbers?

Just curious...

Cheers
Same here: 7 digits starting with 7; I started playing end of November 2013.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 7, 15 4:45 AM
I think they are consecutively generated. I don't think 000s were used to begin it. There are lower numbers for the people that did beta playing but as far as I can tell (I did download it with a couple of days of its release) start somewhere before my first download.

My first game was downloaded in Sept 2013 - 7 digits 179 XXXX
Second Oct 2014 8 Digits 16XX XXXX
Third Nov 2015 8 digits 22XX XXXX

Just looking through the old threads- I find a number listed Nov 6, 2013: 827 XXX

The lowest number at the beginning of this thread is 76 0785 which I think is beta player.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 7, 15 6:29 AM
Looking again at mine, it was 99 9177, which led me to think that maybe they were using 9 instead of 0 to fill spaces at the beginning and that I was player 177. I think I got the impression that I was a beta tester, but I can't remember exactly.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 9, 15 4:45 AM
Thanks for all the input into my inquiry.

Looking back to the first 3 pages of this thread it seems that in September/October 2013 players were assigned codes of 5, 6 or 7 digits in no particular time order. So the system is a mystery.

I was also trying to get at whether I could know how many players had downloaded the game in total. Since we are assigned an 8 digit number currently, I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean some 10 million folks worldwide have tried out this game.

Has anyone read about this in the company website?

Ah well - in a few more days I will keep busy gathering elf items etc.

Cheers

VeronikaG
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by VeronikaG on Dec 10, 15 12:25 PM
Just to put in my little bit: here is an old message I found at the beginning of this thread.

meinaz wrote:Thanks for starting this. I am always looking for new friends. I have added everyone above. My number is 90092. (Not sure how I ended up with a 5 digit number but it makes it easier to type)

Go to: