Suggestions for the developers

Wolfheze
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Suggestions for the developers

[Post New]by Wolfheze on May 20, 16 4:30 AM
And it would be nice to have a tab for all the "achieved achievements".

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on May 20, 16 5:33 AM
Tournament times for central time zone seem to be finishing at 6 am ; run during working hours 8 to 5: and start at 10:00 at night. How about some that run between 5pm and 10 pm. I'm lucky if I can catch one. iPad did not have tournaments for along time and now those of us in this time zone still can't play if we work. Let's be fair to all!!!

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on May 29, 16 11:54 AM
Would like to see the tournaments based on participation rather than the top 100 as I find it impossible to achieve the kitty the way it is now.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 29, 16 5:31 PM

How about if the tournament achievement was changed to 'score x amount of points in a tournament"? If 500 players manage to reach the threshold score, then 500 players would get credit for the achievement. And participation by those who have already earned the kitty wouldn't adversely affect those who haven't.

dreamfantasy
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by dreamfantasy on Jun 4, 16 8:12 AM
For me it would be a great help, if there too would be an other kind of tournament, maybe mach 3 or mahjonng. I think, many players are older and have problems by the hos to find the items so fast to be by the first 100 player - but all want the little yellow tiger ofcourse...

And maybe it is pissibly to show us, what kind of daily quest we haven, when we will become the chest, after 3, 5 or 10 quests? This would be very helpful, because it´s not perfect job to start a 10 quests game with 30 coins each play late in the afternoon and after 3 rounds you find out, you have to play more, after 5 rounds - again play longer - but you have to go to beth. Better it is to cancel such late big quest and save the items for next day

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jun 4, 16 12:25 PM
TiramaSue wrote:
How about if the tournament achievement was changed to 'score x amount of points in a tournament"? If 500 players manage to reach the threshold score, then 500 players would get credit for the achievement. And participation by those who have already earned the kitty wouldn't adversely affect those who haven't.

OR, just a new achievement for playing the tournament so many times.
(the more you play, the better you get)

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jun 4, 16 3:02 PM
susiewastaken wrote:
Acetoyou wrote:This suggestion is in regards to the tournament. Quite a few players have mentioned in the forum that they have pressed the submit score button instead of the spin button. I have done it several times as a mistake. I suggest that the submit score button not be available until the spins are completed.

The only reason to have the submit score button available before the spins are completed would be if someone wanted to exit the set. Since there is a return to lobby button it seems this would be all that should be necessary to exit the set. That would eliminate the need for the submit score button to be available until the spins are completed, and it would eliminate our frustration with the error.

Thanks,
Ace

hmm. I don't understand this problem. The 'spin' for me is way up high, and the 'submit' is near the bottom of my screen.

I take it back, Ace! The other day I had 4 spins but hit submit after just 3...felt so stupid.
Yes, having SUBMIT not even available til spins are used up makes sense!

lady566
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by lady566 on Jun 4, 16 7:12 PM
My suggestion is to change the tournament achievement to finish in the top 10 percent instead of the top 100. This would make it more fair when there are large numbers of players. For example, if there are 1500 players, you only have to finish in the top 150 to advance toward the achievement.

Edited on 06/04/2016 at 7:14:53 PM PST

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Jun 5, 16 7:13 AM
please give us credit for the airship items that go over the 300 we need or let us send partial shipments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or let us earn those keys another way 5000 who came up with that number?

22 items x66 hos=1,452 clicks to get 66 airship items

We would like to accomplish this one in our life time

OGWhiz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by OGWhiz on Jun 13, 16 4:55 PM
Not sure if this has been suggested yet or not. I did not read all 22 pages.

Can the Devs please make the completed achievements go to the bottom of the scroll list? Or even in a sub section called "completed achievements"?

Thank you!

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Jun 26, 16 9:25 AM
How about puzzle pieces hidden in the locals and we have to collect them and then after an x-mount of time open a room with a table to put the puzzle together

More ways to earn gold keys, or lower that awful 5,000 amount!

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 30, 16 8:06 AM
The developers should add a label to the daily quests, so that players are more informed about what type of quest it is and what part they are currently working on.

For example, if a 5-part daily quest appears:
The first part could be labeled Part 1 of 5. After that is completed, then Part 2 of 5 could appear on the second part.

debra1290
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by debra1290 on Jun 30, 16 8:13 AM
The gift boxes are used at Christmas. Just have patience with this game. I now have 72 HOS and could play 24-7 if I wanted to.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jun 30, 16 8:19 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:The developers should add a label to the daily quests, so that players are more informed about what type of quest it is and what part they are currently working on.

For example, if a 5-part daily quest appears:
The first part could be labeled Part 1 of 5. After that is completed, then Part 2 of 5 could appear on the second part.

YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRILLIANT suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!

oldgirl10
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by oldgirl10 on Jun 30, 16 11:10 AM
sandy510 wrote:How about puzzle pieces hidden in the locals and we have to collect them and then after an x-mount of time open a room with a table to put the puzzle together

More ways to earn gold keys, or lower that awful 5,000 amount!

Like this idea thank you sandy510 for suggestion it
Etta

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jul 3, 16 1:13 PM
Suggestions:

1. re: night mode: Having night mode optional only solves half the problem. Some people who will be disappointed that they can't complete the achievement because they cannot do night mode. My suggestion: choose a different mode that doesn't decrease visibility or make the screen flash with a bright light. My first thought would be to reverse the silhouette mode. It would be easy to do and you could keep the night mode achievement, just rename it to whatever you name the new mode so people don't lose their progress. Same problem: light flashing for the tournament. Can you make it turn off if we click on the tournament icon like the mini-event does.

2. Re: the airship. The game changed when you added Trina's quests. It's getting harder for people to keep an adequate supply of airship items if they do both Trina's quests & the daily quests. A fix: Keep extra steering wheels in inventory on the page with the airship items. And when we get a quest for steering wheels, it takes from that inventory before asking us to send the airship again.

3. I love the mini-events and the castle challenge events. They're fun to do. I wonder if it might not be more fun if it were a 30 tasks in 30 days challenge. The new tasks unlock when you complete the previous one. That might make it less pressured for those who had trouble getting 5-part daily quests.

4. Even though I'm almost halfway to that orange kitty, I'll never enjoy playing the tournament. It's too hard to win anything the way it's set up. There are too many different luck factors involved. I wish you'd put three chips in every scene and let the wheel be the only thing that involves luck. And take the 0 off. It's hard enough without it.

Re: the tournament achievement: How about a participation achievement where you enter a certain number of times to win each level? People who love to compete and be on top already have the diamonds as their reward. Those of us who don't enjoy that type of competition would still be able to enjoy playing, if we knew we'd at least get credit toward the achievement.

Or, how about everyone who wins a diamond gets credit toward the achievement, not just the top 100? That would take out the problem of a really good score not quite getting to the top 100 because more people played so overall the scores were higher.

5. You don't need to send mail about the tournament as often. It's a bit annoying.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Jul 19, 16 9:22 AM
I send my pets mostly to gather and help pay for the 10s of thousands of coins needed to open new locations and zoom zones. Recently, the chests have been dropping a lot of stamps and shards with very few coins ... ouch!! Please consider providing a minimum number of coins for each type of chest. For example, for gold chests, please provide 3 or more stacks of coins; for silver, 2 or more stacks; for iron, 1 or more stacks; and for wooden, totally random is fine.

Added on 7/26: With ZZ items and HOS items dropping from the chests in generous quantities, on balance I'm okay with, and enjoying, the changes in the most recent update. This necessitates me changing how I play, but that's what keeps the game interesting. On the whole, well done Devs!

Edited to alter comment.

Edited on 07/26/2016 at 9:26:09 AM PST

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 20, 16 8:45 AM
It would be helpful if items needed to complete daily quests are offered at the dice table or given by the pets.

Edited on 07/20/2016 at 9:12:28 AM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 20, 16 8:51 AM
Give us an update that doesn't add and frills or bells and whistles and consists merely of character quests.

DuskyMauve
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by DuskyMauve on Jul 20, 16 10:48 AM
dreamfantasy wrote:And maybe it is pissibly to show us, what kind of daily quest we haven, when we will become the chest, after 3, 5 or 10 quests? This would be very helpful, because it´s not perfect job to start a 10 quests game with 30 coins each play late in the afternoon and after 3 rounds you find out, you have to play more, after 5 rounds - again play longer - but you have to go to beth. Better it is to cancel such late big quest and save the items for next day

Hi! It already shows you how many parts the quest has before you start in the ring around the character giving you the daily quest. It is split into sections by little gold triangles, so if there are 3 parts to the quest, the ring is split into 3 sections by the triangles. Once you complete a part, the colour of one of the sections changes, so you know that it has been completed.

Hope this helps

Go to: