How many millionaires?

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

Re:How many millionaires?

[Post New]by jack7242 on Jul 29, 16 5:44 PM
Have been trying for days to top the 2 million mark, finally made it only to discover that compared to some of the other players I'm relatively poor!

Congrats to all you multimillionaires I will now have to try to catch you before the next update swallows all my ill gotten gains. Lol

startrek1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by startrek1 on Jul 30, 16 1:40 PM
Oh God I must be totally addicted! I've accumulated 6205'000 coins and 2650 diamonds. I've been playing for over a year and a half.I'm on level71, I've built up a large inventory and have found that I need to be selectively doing all the various quests as they have a tendency to eat up the inventory fast!. Ok ..guess we need to keep on trudgin and doin the rounds till the next elusive update.maybe I'l be on 8 million by then!

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Aug 6, 16 5:04 PM
Wow!!!!!! Just hit a million. Small potatoes in the bunch but more to come. I feel good about this. Glad to be in the club. Mimmimm = 81 years old and still going.

Furuli
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Furuli on Aug 11, 16 12:18 AM
Finally got to a million yesterday! I started this game almost 10 months ago, and have been stuck on Level 71 for about 3 months.
Got the ginger kitten, 24 days away from the elefant, 8 eggs short of the woodpecker and I need 1 more to get the moose. 192/228 achievements gotten.
Still enjoy playing the game, and a BIG thank you to my friends who have helped me getting this far.

Have fun roaming thru the Castle, REAL

Edited on 05/27/2017 at 3:43:03 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Aug 11, 16 9:25 AM
7,169,515 ........trying to build up a bit more so I can stay above the 7 mil mark when the promised update hits us......history has shown these updates to be quite expensive.

PenWeb
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by PenWeb on Aug 18, 16 9:58 AM

Finally made it to over a million, 1,003,453, for the second time, thanks to the CC get 4,000 coins in 4 hours. I kinda went wonkers when the eggs became available on the WOF. It has taken me "forever" to get back up to where I want to be. Hope the next update (whenever that is) won't knock me back down again too far. Gotta keep plugging on those HOSs.

Nell

[Post New]by Pipsqueak1 on Aug 18, 16 12:21 PM
I have 192 and need thousands to open new areas ?

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Aug 23, 16 1:46 PM
It's hard for me to believe it after struggling for so long with little or no gold, but I have just reached the one million mark. Woo-hoo!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 23, 16 2:13 PM
WTG Pazlovejoy!! Welcome to the Club!!

EOTR
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by EOTR on Aug 25, 16 8:06 AM
I reached 3 million yesterday. Managed to hang on to it for about three hours until the update arrived and whoosh... No longer have my 3 mil.

Jhuppie

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 25, 16 8:19 AM
THREE million? Wowzers!! WTG!!

EOTR
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by EOTR on Aug 25, 16 5:27 PM
Thanks, sbaker!

I just posted here so I could revisit my short-lived 3 mil accomplishment. I may never get there again!

Jhuppie

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Oct 9, 16 9:23 AM
Just hit 2,000,000. Now to save more for the next update. Fall Event should help.

DeeDee

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 9, 16 9:48 AM
Congrats, 1blazer1 ........... It becomes addictive.....once you get that first million, you start wondering "well, how long will it take me to get the next one????"

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 9, 16 10:07 AM
Annelliegram wrote:7,169,515 ........trying to build up a bit more so I can stay above the 7 mil mark when the promised update hits us......history has shown these updates to be quite expensive.

Even if the new update requires 2,000,000 before you bankrupt the system, you will have plenty left in your coffers!
I realize that many of the older Friends topped the 10 million mark but those days are now long gone? We have been lucky having such a long time gap between small updates.
My question though is how many shards could you raise?
These would be used to to completely furnish a new room when it arrives!

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Oct 9, 16 10:52 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Congrats, 1blazer1 ........... It becomes addictive.....once you get that first million, you start wondering "well, how long will it take me to get the next one????"

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 10, 16 2:24 AM
Welcome to the club!!!.... to all new millionaires.
.... and Congrats to old multimillionaires!!!

Cheers

Ashley1963
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Ashley1963 on Oct 10, 16 6:39 PM
Congrats to all those that came before. I'm a newbie millionaire. I just made it at the end of September/Early October.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween and Happy Hunting!!!

Ashley

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Oct 10, 16 8:41 PM
Ashley1963 wrote:Congrats to all those that came before. I'm a newbie millionaire. I just made it at the end of September/Early October.

Ashley

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Ashley1963
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Ashley1963 on Oct 10, 16 10:08 PM
1blazer1 wrote:
Ashley1963 wrote:Congrats to all those that came before. I'm a newbie millionaire. I just made it at the end of September/Early October.

Ashley

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Thank you.....happy hunting

Go to: