wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

Re:ATTENTION DEVS... Concerning Up-Date 1/20/2016

[Post New]by wishtar on Jan 27, 16 8:55 AM
Sorry Diane can't answer that one as I have the dreaded update LOL

We SHOULD NOT RESPOND TO "Petition really?" post as it just reups the post. If they want to know what we are talking about they can read this post as BFGBelleferon just tagged inside that post

JMHO Eliana

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Jan 27, 16 9:21 AM
wishtar wrote:
We SHOULD NOT RESPOND TO "Petition really?" post as it just reups the post. If they want to know what we are talking about they can read this post as BFGBelleferon just tagged inside that post

JMHO Eliana

I agree! Just have so much extra time today as not playing, and so much activity on the forum...

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Jan 27, 16 10:12 AM
FYI- The facebook page just bumped the sign the petition post up to the top of the comment section. I don't do facebook but can go on the page and see the comments!
Eliana

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 27, 16 10:31 AM
I've posted a link for it as someone was asking

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Jan 27, 16 10:34 AM
Thanks so much Fudge! I did see that but, of course, couldn't do it. LOL

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Jan 27, 16 11:04 AM
FudgeChi wrote:I've posted a link for it as someone was asking

Just logged on to FB - on the Midnight castle page. I cannot find the petition...
Where is link?

I'm not very FB savvy.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jan 27, 16 11:12 AM
Diane, it was a post on Facebook telling people that we have a Petition here on this Forum

gtop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by gtop on Jan 27, 16 11:13 AM
You said it all, I have become so frustrated since this last update that I will reduce my playing time of this game. to have to go back again and again to the HOS not knowing if you're going to get inventory or coins or shards, and the waiting another hours to see if you get what you need.

This was my favorite game, now not so much.

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Jan 27, 16 11:29 AM
gernespieler wrote:Diane, it was a post on Facebook telling people that we have a Petition here on this Forum

Gotcha. Thanks

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Jan 27, 16 12:23 PM
I am just posting here because this thread "disappeared from the list". I got here via the link from the locked petition thread..

Still very unhappy with the update...Have only been in my android game to gift and spin the wheel...and check my player id to put on the petition thread... May go back for gift box this eve...

So sad

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 27, 16 12:37 PM
The petition is locked???? Words fail me....

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Jan 27, 16 12:41 PM

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 1:46:58 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 27, 16 12:54 PM
I'll now vote here then.

Petition: Return HOS item drop...I vote YEA!

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jan 27, 16 12:57 PM
FudgeChi wrote:I'll now vote here then.

I vote too with YES

esheley
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by esheley on Jan 27, 16 1:08 PM
Quests are one thing, but I visit other HOS's in order to build up cash and inventory. And it's just not as much fun getting the extra coins and shards. I'm playing less, and I've decided not to make my weekly $1.99 purchase of diamonds this week.

So yes, I want it back the way it was. I was one of the last to sign the petition before it was locked, btw.

Also, and this is a suggestion I made on Facebook, it seems that the developers would do well to have a few real-life users beta test these updates for a couple or three days before rolling out the updates to everyone. That way, they might have learned that the Christmas update made our devices seize up or that dropping coins/shards instead of items isn't such a great idea.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 27, 16 1:17 PM
gernespieler wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:I'll now vote here then.

I vote too with YES

Again my vote....YES!!!

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Jan 27, 16 1:22 PM

Edited on 01/27/2016 at 1:48:30 PM PST

43lil
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 43lil on Jan 27, 16 1:25 PM
I echo what the others have so eloquently said. PLEASE , I want the game how it was.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 27, 16 1:40 PM
Was posting this in another thread...that thread got locked by the time I finished so will try again, here

I am at a standstill...every one of my blue quests requires items from the same hos or zoom zones...ok. I could choose to play every hour to get another one; whereas I used to would just make the rounds and use up the hour, I don't see the point when most of the time now the drop is the 15 coins instead of another item. Disappointing, yes.

I will buy gems, but only when there is the goal of opening up new areas, new hos, new zones, and moving along in the game. I am one of those who has been with this game from the beginning, and I know when there is a good content update, I have a renewed interest in playing the game. I have never cared about decorating rooms; I want to see new areas, have new quests, and get back to the excitement of playing again. And from the posts, I am not alone! Many of us feel the same way. This is a beautiful game, and I want to see more characters, and that gorgeous unicorn again, as well as a continuation of the storyline! When you give me that, I willingly spend to keep the game going.

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Jan 27, 16 1:51 PM
unmuckingfollable!!

It was clearly stated it was a different thread and while I can appreciate the functions of the Mods. Shutting down our ability to conduct appropriate forum business is not one of them. The very purpose of the thread was to distinguish ONE idea from all the many great ideas that been offered here as it would probably have been a simple coding change to fix at least that portion.

Perhaps we should all start a new thread as a way of signing the petition. What? Too many people were agreeing with it.

Eliana

Go to: