bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by dpw2608 on Jun 18, 15 3:35 AM
This is a great game. That said, I am very disapppointed that after playing the game for about one plus hours it began to slow down. When any action is taken it takes approx. 6 seconds for anything to happen.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 18, 15 4:43 AM
Hi dpw2608,

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be a delay with any action in the game.

To start, we've found that the steps in the following help article can also help with the issue that you're seeing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like additional assistance, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Moving forward, I do want to note that any tech issues for this game can be posted in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition here!

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by CleverTitania on Jun 21, 15 7:16 PM
The instructions for the puzzle in the Nobility District, that starts up when you place to two skulls, are not clear enough. It took forever, and dumb luck, to realize that clicking the arrow buttons only works if the empty space is on the opposite side of the button you're pushing.

Sexyhell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Sexyhell on Jul 1, 15 12:29 PM
Thanx CleverTitania - You just made my day. Everywhere I sought help was tooo techy - Thanx 4 keeping it simple so an old girl like me can understand.

[Post New]by AutumnDaye on Jul 22, 15 7:49 PM
This was a fun game, but we were really disappointed that no matter which ending we chose, no bonus chapter was offered in the collector's edition. It's supposed to have one - what's the point of paying for a CE if you don't get all the features? How do we find a link to the bonus chapter??

[Post New]by daddiesgirl1 on Jul 23, 15 3:05 PM
I got to the skulls and gave up the game after working on it for an hour, what does one have to do with this, seems pointless to me and nothing happened, I did get the red on the skulls.

Go to: