bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Holly 2: Magic Land

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 1, 09 12:05 AM
Find and save Holly`s daughter by following an elf to a magical world, full of Hidden Object scenes and exciting minigames! Search an entirely new world as you track down Holly`s daughter, and meet an enchanting cast of characters. Holly 2: Magic Land is a Hidden Object game full of gorgeous hand-drawn scenes, challenging levels, and entertaining cut scenes. Reunite Holly with her daughter and escape Magic Land!

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

Re:Holly 2: Magic Land

[Post New]by giggyann on Jul 1, 09 9:56 AM
Yuck. Maybe for kids. But what message is that sending to kids? Ok kid you go missing and mom goes looking for you with happy music. Also with a smile on her face. Any MOM knows it would be all out WAR until you found your baby. NOT happy lets plan a birthday party music playing in the back ground. I only played until the glow worm part then trash canned it. Sorry not for me.
giggyann

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Jul 1, 09 2:27 PM
Very cute and colorful - but not for me. I got past the glow worms and then deleted it. It was very easy and looking at the progress bar would not last long.

On the other hand - I think it would be an awesome game for a kids first HOG.

So - kudos once more to BFG for having something for everyone.

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Jul 2, 09 3:12 AM
hello all...is it just me then that found this quite hard? some of the objects are very well hidden and it took me ages to find them, my grandchildren like **** games but i think they will find this fairly hard too, but its nice to have a difficult game every now and then to keep the old brain going x x

[Post New]by elizadog101 on Jul 2, 09 3:12 PM
how do u complete the pipes????

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Jul 7, 09 10:00 AM
Hooping for an answer to this also

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Jul 7, 09 4:37 PM
Trying to bump until I get help... someonr PLEASE help me

[Post New]by deb7777home on Jul 9, 09 2:14 PM
Can't get thru holly 2 magic land key ring.

thanks Dixie

Edited on 07/09/2009 at 2:19:06 PM PST

JstarrZ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by JstarrZ on Apr 1, 12 4:04 PM
I am unable to complete the find the keys at the gate level. The keys do not display at all. I have uninstalled and all that rah rah even started a new game and NOTHING !!! The hint is taken away when you use it as if the key overlay is actually activated but alas it is NOT !!! UGH HELP !!!

[Post New]by laneyfitz on Apr 24, 12 11:14 AM
I have been having the same problem with my keys, so obviously it's not my computer. It's been over a year since I first asked for help.

[Post New]by MagicLand13 on May 17, 12 11:20 PM

Edited on 05/18/2012 at 6:53:06 AM PST

Go to: