bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Holly 2: Magic Land forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 1, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Holly 2: Magic Land forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Holly 2: Magic Land players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Holly 2: Magic Land forum

[Post New]by helpless1 on Sep 5, 09 8:19 AM
I bought this game and have played it several times. I am at the end of the game and I can't continue to finish the game. It keeps going back to the same spot even after I have completed it.. What do I do???? Scrubby.

[Post New]by wilhelmine61 on Nov 9, 09 5:24 PM
i got the game for grand daughter but she complains she cant find the keys at the golden door.. does anyone know where to find it??

[Post New]by princess31320 on Nov 19, 09 9:49 PM
please, the mini game @ beginning of game with the pipes. HELP! princess31320

[Post New]by redbillie1234 on Feb 5, 10 5:07 PM
I WISH I KNEW BUT I CANT FIGURE IT OUT. CAN YOU HELP ME

[Post New]by oceangirlnj on Mar 28, 10 5:29 AM
I just bought this game and its really good but I'm stuck on the mini game matching the shoes on the pond. When I find the first pair it won't let me go any further. I get stuck, and I have to stop playing. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks for any help!!!

Edited on 03/28/2010 at 5:30:41 AM PST

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Dec 20, 10 6:06 AM
I think this is a very sweet game for Grand kids, the music is awesome and objects are not that hard to find, I even like the game myself..This game might be a keeper..
Have fun fishes in the pond..

[Post New]by lioony on Mar 2, 12 8:01 PM
Build the kingdom of your dreams with your friends in Magic Land. Fight fire-breathing dragons, shake magic beanstalks and master other exciting medieval adventures in this epic adventure. ---- mmohunter

Go to: