dksg
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Help with the First Pipes Mini-Game

[Post New]by dksg on Jul 1, 09 7:47 AM
I have connected all the pipes, and there are no blue arrows visible. (Blue arrows: the ones that show the leaks in the steam system) Still, nothing is happening. Am I missing anything? Does anyone have a JPG or something of how the solved mini-game should look?

I'm at a loss and any help would be greatly appreciated!

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

Re:Help with the First Pipes Mini-Game

[Post New]by 88blyth on Jul 1, 09 7:57 AM
hello fishes, i am stuck on the pipes, cannot connect them, have tried for about 5 mins, now my trial is about to end...looks like i will have to buy this game!!..enjoyed the trial, i found it quite hard and kept using my hints (thats when i could find them all..lol ). i even started again thinking i would get further but..no, the clues are different, that will teach me for trying to cheat x x x

Slowpokie
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Slowpokie on Jul 1, 09 2:43 PM
the best hint I can give you is that ALL pieces need to attach. When I first did it I had stuff left over...nope it was only when I connected everything that it worked.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jul 1, 09 5:19 PM
I can't do better here than to agree with Slowpokie. All of the pipes have to be used (too bad the instructions don't make that clear!). There may be more than one way to get there, and sorry, no, I don't recall how I did it. One thing to start with though, is this: all cross-shaped (four-way) pipes have to have connections to each of the four exits. These are the "least forgiving" parts of the puzzle, so starting there will definitely help.

[Post New]by 1wolfluver9 on Jul 1, 09 5:40 PM
First game I have played that started with a mini game! I can't seem to get past the pipes so this is a game I will not buy. Feel pretty stupid but.....

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Jul 2, 09 5:18 AM
I had no leaks as well and found I had to connect to an outlet to finish. I guess I was in a closed loop the way I had it and didn't have anywhere for the water to go.

As for starting with a mini game, that doesn't sound right. It shouldn't come up until you have gone through a level.

[Post New]by sillymoose on Jul 6, 09 6:26 PM
Another game that looked like fun, but it more frustrating than anything else. The pipes are impossible. I've been at it for an hour. Too bad the hints don't work or maybe some kind of a help section.....or maybe i'm just a dummy. This game is not fun...sorry I bought it!!!!!!

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Jul 7, 09 9:53 AM
I can't get the pipe's either,could someone post a picture or something? it was a fun little game thill I got here, I am frustrated
Please help??

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Jul 7, 09 10:16 AM
I feel like an OLD dummy,I am bumping this hoping someone will be kind and help.
Oh and I just became a starfish

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Jul 9, 09 12:49 PM
I am stuck at the pipes too. I love the game, even tho I am an adult!! LOL As was said already, this would be a fun game for kids too. The game certainly does have some challenge to it but not too hard. I hope some one does post a pic of the pipes too.

sadji
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by sadji on Jul 9, 09 1:33 PM
Download it today and have the same. i think it is another buggy game from bigfish. trial is 5 min. and i deinstalled it now.

MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on Jul 9, 09 6:08 PM
IS THERE ANY WAY TO SKIP OVER THESE STUPID PIPES? I HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR TWO DAYS AND IT JUST SAYS I DIDN'T COMPLETE THE LEVEL AND MAKES ME DO IT AGAIN. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

[Post New]by goldfinch on Jul 11, 09 9:34 PM
I only had 12 minutes left of my free trial on this game and was also stuck on the pipes. Tried them again and got them. Click on the bottom left corner where the water is to enter, they should all turn blue and then follow the arrows and close those that are flashing. Hope this helps. I was not able to take a screen print and them my time ran out. Bummer. Don't think I will buy this one.

[Post New]by dragonfly415 on Jul 12, 09 11:27 AM
Don't buy this game, not worth the time to beat the pipes, got too frustrated in just trying, never got it.

[Post New]by mrskoffee on Jul 14, 09 5:41 PM
I am tired of trying to figure out the pipes.....we should be able to skip the mini game ...enjoyed the first part... glad someone had success

[Post New]by Mettsen on Jul 21, 09 2:07 PM
I only realised on my second attempt that the water needs to exit through the small yellow thing in the upper right corner - just as it enters in the bottom left corner.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by MeandMine on Nov 4, 09 5:49 PM
I am so stuck! This pipes are freaking hard! Need help please...

[Post New]by mama6kids on Aug 28, 10 6:22 PM
[b]Not fun. There should be a way to skip the mini game or a picture to follow. Sorry I bought it. It was fun up till this point.

Help with the First Pipes Mini-Game

[Post New]by arwakanwAL on Mar 30, 12 3:04 AM
dksg wrote:I have connected all the pipes, and there are no blue arrows visible. (Blue arrows: the ones that show the leaks in the steam system) Still, nothing is happening. Am I missing anything? Does anyone have a JPG or something of how the solved mini-game should look?

I'm at a loss and any help would be greatly appreciated!

i have also stuck in if u find it how to solve pipes puzzle plz plz help me

Go to: