skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Disappearing Inventory Items?

[Post New]by skpjazz on Jun 19, 15 7:15 PM
I have completed the game and the bonus game. I enjoyed the game and didn't freak out from the "violence". So... my question here is for anyone who happened to notice the disappearing inventory items, unless I'm losing "it"!!!

This doesn't make any difference, since I completed the game with no problems, but this is just to satisfy my curiosity.
I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but I noticed after fighting the goleb, that I no longer had several things in my inventory, such as the list of names, and the trunk that was supposedly empty, but kept saying "there might be something left in here". There might have been something else but I can't remember now.

I'll totally understand if no one responds to this, but is there someone out there that had this same experience? Thanks.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Disappearing Inventory Items?

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jun 19, 15 9:26 PM
skpjazz wrote:I have completed the game and the bonus game. I enjoyed the game and didn't freak out from the "violence". So... my question here is for anyone who happened to notice the disappearing inventory items, unless I'm losing "it"!!!

This doesn't make any difference, since I completed the game with no problems, but this is just to satisfy my curiosity.
I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but I noticed after fighting the goleb, that I no longer had several things in my inventory, such as the list of names, and the trunk that was supposedly empty, but kept saying "there might be something left in here". There might have been something else but I can't remember now.

I'll totally understand if no one responds to this, but is there someone out there that had this same experience? Thanks.

Interesting - I just came across your post - and just noticed the same thing - some items from inventory are now missing - actually quite liking this game.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Disappearing Inventory Items?

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 20, 15 1:35 AM
The Inventory is only wide enough to show 6-8 items. If you have more items, you have to use the Small Scroll Arrows just below the word "Inventory" to see them all.

HTH

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Jun 28, 15 8:25 AM
I had 'Shield with Hand' disappear from my inventory during bonus chapter. I am unable to complete bonus chapter as a result of not having 'Shield with Hand'. I can not reopen screen where item was to have been. Any way to restart bonus chapter without redoing game? Is this a glitch? I also in bonus chapter had strategy guide say there was a coin on top of books where the Librarian's Secret was to be placed. Coin wasn't there. I noticed this because I was one coin short when I went to Cheap Jack to purchase crowbar. He took the one coin, price tag was marked 2 coins. Any suggestions? I had no other problems playing game. I enjoyed it. This is frustrating.

edited 02Jul2015, I had to restart game to get to bonus game again. I had no problems the second time around. I now have to figure out how to get all the achievements.

Edited on 07/02/2015 at 8:43:09 PM PST

anon457
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by anon457 on Jul 8, 15 9:39 PM
I also had inventory items disappear (at least 3 or 4) AND the map no longer appears or functions

Go to: