I like this game but it's too easy.

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Jul 1, 09 11:32 PM
Single player quest is too easy. I bought it one day and the next day I had already finished the game.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:I like this game but it's too easy.

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jul 2, 09 12:02 AM
I like the Atlantis games. They are challenging for me, but not impossible. Luxor is still my favorite, though, especially the first one. But if you want a HARD marble popper, try Sparkle. That one is diabolical!! Doesn't start out all that bad, but it gets very hard in a hurry. I never even got halfway through! (Well, I never got all the way through Zuma, either, LOL.)

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Jul 2, 09 9:19 PM
Yeah...I've been playing Sparkle for months now...so has my husband. He refuses to use the amulet of immortality...considers it cheating. Oh yeah...I am on the way back to the center on Expert difficulty. Hubby is in the same position on Master difficulty. Neither of us use the amulet of immortality as the perks given by the luck amulet are pretty much the only way to get through it.

I completed the most recent Luxor game on Insane difficulty in a reasonable amount of time (a couple weeks).

Oh yeah, I finished Atlantis Sky Patrol in about 4-5 hours of gameplay. The only level I had to play more than twice was level 107.

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 9:26:05 PM PST

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Jul 2, 09 9:29 PM
Have you tried Bengal: Game of Gods? That one is also very difficult. If you buy it, tell me what you think.

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Aug 3, 09 5:25 PM
Gosh, Sparkle--that is a toughie. I've been working on that for over a year. Didn't really give Atlantis Sky Patrol a chance when it came out--but thought it had some unique qualities. Thought I'd give it another try today when I saw it as the toolbar special. Just picked it up--even if it is a little easy, I always like something to go to when I veg out. And, knowing me, I'll probably be stumped as the levels go up.

2MuchCoffeeGirl--I did like Bengal when I demoed it--but never got it. It's on my list of games to purchase sometime! Sounds like you are quite a great marble popper--I'm still working on all of the Luxor's! I'm like phatkhat--haven't really gotten through many of them all the way!!! But I do like them and keep plugging along!

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Aug 3, 09 5:54 PM
I'm amazed at how different we all are.

I played Atlantis Sky Patrol for about 10 minutes and decided it would be way to hard for me - but I loved Sparkle! And believe I finished it.

I do not own it - I played it on one of those other sites that let you download and play forever if you paid a monthly fee. Most of the games I was happy to let go, but Sparkle and the Cosmic/Water bug games I still think about buying sometimes.

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Aug 4, 09 9:16 AM
Yep, we are all different JessF, but that's what makes life fun!

That's why I always try a game myself before I decide. Though I love the reviews that are out there, there are a few games I almost didn't get because others didn't care for them.

And, if noone else has--welcome to the pond!

[Post New]by ilmk255 on Sep 23, 09 7:31 AM
It seemed easy in the beginning (Atlantis that is) but I've been on #61 for over a week and absolutely can't do it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but the two upper corners are impossible and I guess I"m just not fast enough. Any ideas???? or tips????

Corythosaur
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Comparing marble poppers: Sparkle vs Atlantis Sky Patrol

[Post New]by Corythosaur on Jan 12, 10 8:24 AM
Sparkle was my first and Atlantis Sky Patrol my second. Sparkle was much much harder. In Atlantis Sky Patrol, I barely used the Powerups. With 111 levels, if you average about 3 minutes per level, there's under six hours of gameplay in the Quest mode of Atlantis Sky Patrol. I enjoyed both games. Atlantis SKy Patrol was nice and relaxing after SParkle.

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Jul 25, 11 2:33 AM
JessF wrote:I'm amazed at how different we all are.

I played Atlantis Sky Patrol for about 10 minutes and decided it would be way to hard for me - but I loved Sparkle! And believe I finished it.

I do not own it - I played it on one of those other sites that let you download and play forever if you paid a monthly fee. Most of the games I was happy to let go, but Sparkle and the Cosmic/Water bug games I still think about buying sometimes.

JessF, did you finish all three difficulties on Sparkle?

Go to: