bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 2, 09 12:05 AM
G.H.O.S.T. Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire finds you hot on the trail of a menacing and terrifying ghost. This vengeful ghost has damaged attractions, vandalized shops and has driven away the park patrons. Inspect the park and determine if this is indeed ghostly activity or just a cruel and disastrous hoax. It is up to you to find out who is behind the haunting at the Renaissance Faire in this exciting Hidden Object Adventure game.

asenski
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire

[Post New]by asenski on Jul 2, 09 5:43 AM
<Does anybody have a problem with the screen being so big ? And if it can be changed to a smaller screen ? All I see is full screen and nothing below it. >

I just finished my hour and no, my screen came up just fine, but my computer adjust my screen to automatic.

vgwinn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by vgwinn on Jul 2, 09 6:19 AM
how do you fix the pump in the wishing well? I need help bad

asenski
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by asenski on Jul 2, 09 6:29 AM
vgwinn, u will need a belt and a cockwheel, which u find along the way, just keep playing

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by grammyapples on Jul 2, 09 6:33 AM
Well golly that was short and sweet...LOL

qwerty4
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by qwerty4 on Jul 2, 09 6:40 AM
This is a VERY frustrating game. The items to find are very small even with the magnifying glass. If you can't find an item, the hints do not give any clue to their location and you wind up stuck. The hints only state a vague overall objective which is evident without the clues. There were objects that I was supposed to find but couldn't pick up when I clicked on them. Is there a problem with the version I have, or is it just the game?

vgwinn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by vgwinn on Jul 2, 09 6:40 AM
But I can't keep playing because I haven't found anything to fix the bridge with or the axe.....i'm stuck

Kathy38TN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Kathy38TN on Jul 2, 09 7:03 AM
Im stuck I have a hammer and a flower in my inventory and can't get the fence or the rocket or the card what do I do??????
Kathy

Karma100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Karma100 on Jul 2, 09 7:10 AM

fyi - there are 3 versions of the hidden objects in this game. you can play again with all new objects in your list!

qwerty4 wrote: If you can't find an item, the hints do not give any clue to their location and you wind up stuck. The hints only state a vague overall objective which is evident without the clues. There were objects that I was supposed to find but couldn't pick up when I clicked on them. Is there a problem with the version I have, or is it just the game?

the big purple button with the fairy on it shows you where the hidden objects are. the question mark button is to help with the puzzles. you have to finish the hidden object game to pick up the secret hidden thing that you can see with the magic eye ball viewer

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 7:15:13 AM PST

Karma100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Karma100 on Jul 2, 09 7:11 AM
vgwinn wrote:But I can't keep playing because I haven't found anything to fix the bridge with or the axe.....i'm stuck

you have to finish a couple of levels before you get enough stuff to fix the bridge. fix the well pump and you can move to the next level...

Kathy38TN wrote:Im stuck I have a hammer and a flower in my inventory and can't get the fence or the rocket or the card what do I do??????
Kathy

the flower goes into the vase

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 7:12:33 AM PST

[Post New]by prometheus59 on Jul 2, 09 7:33 AM
Did anyone else have a couple of scenes,like the bakery, that were not finished or something? They bounced and fickered the whole time I was at that scene.

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Jul 2, 09 8:28 AM
THat man wont let me have nails .cant fix his wagon dont know what to do with catapult to make it go HELP oh and gate thats locked on other side

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Jul 2, 09 8:36 AM
you have to find the dirt for the guy with the nails

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Jul 2, 09 8:39 AM
I found some dirt and shovel in it and NOTHING was in it? I think nothing happened

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Jul 2, 09 8:48 AM
Nevermind I think I found the problem LOL Great Game Ps Thank you very much

[Post New]by Sweet_Sara_81 on Jul 2, 09 1:02 PM
ok where is the dirt?? help!

[Post New]by Sweet_Sara_81 on Jul 2, 09 1:16 PM
figured it out stumped by un-boiled glue

Stuck at theater

[Post New]by AuntEileen on Jul 2, 09 2:58 PM
I went upstairs in the theater and picked up keys, but now I can't get out of the scene. Help!

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

Stuck at theater

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Jul 2, 09 5:39 PM
AuntEileen wrote:I went upstairs in the theater and picked up keys, but now I can't get out of the scene. Help!

Me too! I'm about to tear my hair out!!

BellaGirl27
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by BellaGirl27 on Jul 2, 09 5:50 PM
I just want to say Thank You Big Fish....I love this game~!!!!
And what a relief, i thought i was going to have to move on from h.o.'s cuz they were to boring.
very happy seahorse here

Just finished, game played with no issues, and I didnt need a walkthru! I thought it ended to soon, but probably becuz I loved it. It took me about 3 and a half hours to get thru it....I think? lol
Was well worth it, excellent game. Really liked the theme...it was fun!

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 7:24:59 PM PST

Go to: