vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Enlightenus - getting a bit tedious?

[Post New]by vicalana on Jul 2, 09 1:45 AM
Loved this game and agree with all the comments about its innovation/graphics/music etc., but I must confess to finding it a little tedious now. Normally I'm glued till the end, but I take breaks from this one. Not that that's a bad thing!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Enlightenus - getting a bit tedious?

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 2, 09 2:14 AM
I didn't think it got tedious. I enjoyed it until the last minute, when it ended way too soon for me!

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Jul 2, 09 2:22 AM
Yep, gotta agree with BinLA on this. I loved every second of that game with a big ol' goofy happy smile on my face and was so sorry it was over.

Katydidit1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Katydidit1 on Jul 2, 09 3:57 PM
I'm with you vicalana, I find myself getting bored quite easily with this game. The
same thing every turn. It's not keeping my attention at all.

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Dec 23, 11 8:19 AM
Oh,yes, Vicalana and Katydidit1, I`m with you also! Dark Parables series from this dev is my most favorite series, I love the three of them very,very,very much! And because of them I decided to try this game. Sorry, but it`s so boring! I can resist 15-20 min at a hit, without a break. I still have not finished the game and it seems very lo-o-ong game for me (oddly to say:it`s not a plus this time). Well, it`s just not for me. But I`m very happy with my Dark Parables series and especially with the third one: Rise of the Snow Queen! :

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Dec 16, 12 2:44 PM
it is boring.won't buy it even @ half price

Go to: