windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

Grandpa Zombies -- LOL

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jul 2, 09 3:24 AM
Every night when the grandkids come over, my grandson wants me to play the zomboss mini game so he can see the giant robot get destroyed.

Last night he didn't want the zomboss. Instead he wanted me to play the level with the "grandpa zombies". I asked which ones are those, and he said "the ones in their underpants, reading the newspaper."

LOL, never thought of them as being "grandpa zombies" but I guess he's right. So I played a few levels of Adventure mode - so he could see some grandpa zombies.

Oh -- and my granddaughter asked "how come there aren't any girl zombies?" I told her girls are too smart to become zombies .

Edited to remove the superfluous "all" I just noticed. Not sure why it was there.

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 6:35:29 AM PST

lastoasis
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Re:Grandpa Zombies -- LOL

[Post New]by lastoasis on Jul 2, 09 4:02 AM
I've been suspecting that the newspaper reading Zombies (reading upsidedown no less) were in the restroom when they changed . That's why they have no pants and something to read. .

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jul 2, 09 4:35 AM
Oh that's so funny, those are the zombies that seem most human too, they make that cranky-old-man sound lol.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jul 2, 09 4:42 AM
Mojave_Rain wrote:Oh that's so funny, those are the zombies that seem most human too, they make that cranky-old-man sound lol.

Yeah, and I think that's the part he likes the most. He kept saying, "They get really mad when you take their paper away."

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Jul 2, 09 4:54 AM
This game is so entertaining, there is always something new to find.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jul 2, 09 6:31 AM
Anniejo wrote:This game is so entertaining, there is always something new to find.

I know. Even though I haven't been playing as much as I did the first month - I still play it every day.

I've played a little solitaire here and there, and a few minutes of a couple of different demos (and marked the games as have to play the demo more - or maybe buy) but so far I haven't found anything that I like enough to pull me away from the zombies.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 6, 09 6:52 PM
The 'grandpa' zombies are the funniest imo

[Post New]by anatidae on Aug 26, 09 7:17 AM
My niece does that too. She calls them 'grandpas' or 'old man zombies.' They are by far her favorites. (She's 5)

Justin96
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by Justin96 on Sep 11, 09 1:01 AM
I love them too because they read their newspaper upside down and never wear pants. I can see his love underwear. When his newspaper dissapeared, he makes an angry sound which is funny.

Indeed, the newspaper zombie is the funniest of all.

[Post New]by mspotts on Sep 4, 13 4:41 AM
I think there ought to be girl zombies!

There could be nurse zombies and cowgirl zombies and how about a Carmen Miranda Zombie with a big fruity hat on? hahaha

[Post New]by redhuntress on Oct 19, 14 8:33 AM
The pole vaulter is a female zombie! I don`t like her either. ha

Go to: