G.H.O.S.T. Phantom of the Renaissance Faire: Trouble with the "Bakery."

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on Jul 2, 09 10:23 AM
Is anyone having a problem in the "Bakery?" My screen flashes and flashes .... is this normal?

gadget56
Herring
Herring
394 Posts

Re:G.H.O.S.T. Phantom of the Renaissance Faire: Trouble with the "Bakery."

[Post New]by gadget56 on Jul 2, 09 10:29 AM
I did not have that problem, you may need to contact customer support.

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on Jul 2, 09 10:31 AM
gadget .. thanks ... I just tried live chat ... but wouldn't load ... so maybe I'll try un-install and re-install to see if that takes care of the problem...

Thanks for the reply

Burgy
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Burgy on Jul 2, 09 10:37 AM
On the live chat...I had to use it awhile back and it did take a LONG time until a tech rep came online with me. I was tempted to forget it, but I'm glad I didn't.
Once I got the nicest PERSON (as opposed to a canned response), my problem was promptly taken care of.
So...I encourage you to try the live chat when you need it, but have patience, patience, patience.

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on Jul 2, 09 10:43 AM
Burgy .... Thanks ... I too have used the live chat so often, and I love those guys! But for some reason it would not "load." Not sure if my computer is acting up today or what ... so I just re-installed this game, going to go back to the bakery and hope that it doesn't start flashing on me again .... sheesh ... made my head feel funny .... but then again, nothing new there hee hee hee ...

Thanks again

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Jul 2, 09 11:28 AM
My bakery had some messed up graphics..the top of the ladies head was "missing" some pieces and the missing graphics from her head were floating somewhere around her chest. Hmmm...guess I will try updating my video driver and see what happens.

Go to: