CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Coins

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jun 20, 15 9:53 AM
WHY does BF think we LIKE the coins....any one else notice that?

I thought the vender idea was good, but a guy in the back alley makes for a better game play...

Oh quit with the cynical attitude, huh? At least this game gave up some of it's cuteness'

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Coins

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 20, 15 1:15 PM
Hi CiChDa

I also dislike coins as I have never collected enough to furnish Mr Jenkins room.

Then again Mr Jenkins might possibly not like some of the furnishings that the Devs provided and is sabotaging my game as he really doesn't want them!

LOL!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 20, 15 10:06 PM
But this time, the coins are part of the gameplay.

Don't find enough coins, don't get to buy the tool you need.

aecidia6
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by aecidia6 on Jun 24, 15 2:18 PM
i need 16 coins to buy the wrench can only find 15.what the heck,i have looked everywhere can;t find last coin.SOMEBODY HELP.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 24, 15 9:14 PM
I cannot remember exactly where the coin was aecidia6, but it took a while before it was offered....so if there are ANY other options in the game besides buying and using the wrench, go do them and enjoy....the wrench will come when it comes.

If not, there are two different tactics I take when I become certain I have missed something.
I go to all the other open areas and hit the hint button.

If that doesn't work, I go to the SG and find the point where the item or tool I want was used....and then I read back from there until I find the mention of how it was acquired.

Hope this helps somehow.

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Jun 28, 15 10:52 AM
tookat: This is a good method that I also have used since the items are in capitals in the SG it is easier to skim through to identify which item you missed.

doorgirl
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by doorgirl on Jul 3, 15 9:26 PM
@aecidia6 -- When you get stuff in the inventory you need to check out all the things the stuff does. Examine and click on the pieces. Sometimes there is more to an item than you first realized. That's how I discovered the 16th coin.

Edited on 07/03/2015 at 9:27:31 PM PST

Go to: