Questions About the Ending (Warning! Contains Spoilers! Read At Your Own Risk!)

[Post New]by philthethrill on Jul 2, 09 6:18 PM
I just have a few questions about the ending. After Diamon escapes from the temple after being told by the spirits that the gate would be destroyed, he is sitting in an armchair in his hotel in London drinking tea and looking at the amulet. Then the game goes straight to the main menu. One of my questions is what became of Mary Ocean? Did Diamon just ditch her? I know that he said to himself that he wanted to run away from her eyes as far as possible. Another question I have is what became of Billy Smith? What's he going to do now that Samuel Johnson is dead and Andy Rain is knocked out from Diamon hitting him on the head with the chest? Is he going to hang around Claire, if she is still alive? I'm not sure what happened to her after Diamon stopped the ritual.

Re:Questions About the Ending (Warning! Contains Spoilers! Read At Your Own Risk!)

[Post New]by orangereply on Jun 11, 12 10:46 PM
I agree, the ending left a lot of questions unanswered I found myself wanting a more detailed story to tie it all together. I enjoyed the game atleast!

Go to: